Donatella Versace net worth: Donatella Versace is an Italian fashion designer who has a net worth of $200 million. Donatella Versace was born May 2, 1955 in Reggio di Calabria, Italy. Donatella Versace is the younger sister of slain designer Gianni Versace, who cemented the name in the world of fashion, founding Gianni Versace S.p.A. in 1978. Even though, she initially wanted to work for her brother as PR, it turned out she was more valuable to Gianni as a "muse and critic." As such, Donatella was closely encountered with all happenings at her brother's enterprises and she eventually plunged into the fashion world herself. A decade after the launch of the company, Gianni dedicated a perfume, Blonde, to Donatella and gave her own label, Versus, which is still noted Versace inner line. Donatella currently serves as Vice-President of the Versace Group, as well as chief designer, roles that she acquired after Gianni's untimely death in 1997. She since has kept the Versace name and empire at the fore-front of fashion industry. However, Dontella, with her 20 percent of the entire stock market assets of Versace, is not a sole owner of the fashion label. Her brother, Santo Versace, owns 30 percent, while her daughter inherited 50% of the company stock. In addition to the above, Donatella also manages a chain of five star hotel and jewelry collection. Furthermore, she tried her hands in car design too. In 2005 she custom designed a MINI Cooper Cabrio in bright yellow and black color with trademark Versace logo on the seats for the Life Ball. In her off-fashion life, she is the wife of American model Paul Beck and a mother of two children (Allegra and Daniel).
Donatella Versace Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donatella Versace against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1955
Fashion designer, Designer, Costume designer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Donatela Versaće, 當娜泰拉, Donatella, Donatella Versace, 多娜泰拉・范思哲, 活著的美杜莎, ดอนน่าเทลล่า เวอร์ซาชี่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช, Версаче, Донателла
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.