Donatella Versace net worth: Donatella Versace is an Italian fashion designer who has a net worth of $200 million. Donatella Versace was born May 2, 1955 in Reggio di Calabria, Italy. Donatella Versace is the younger sister of slain designer Gianni Versace, who cemented the name in the world of fashion, founding Gianni Versace S.p.A. in 1978. Even though, she initially wanted to work for her brother as PR, it turned out she was more valuable to Gianni as a "muse and critic." As such, Donatella was closely encountered with all happenings at her brother's enterprises and she eventually plunged into the fashion world herself. A decade after the launch of the company, Gianni dedicated a perfume, Blonde, to Donatella and gave her own label, Versus, which is still noted Versace inner line. Donatella currently serves as Vice-President of the Versace Group, as well as chief designer, roles that she acquired after Gianni's untimely death in 1997. She since has kept the Versace name and empire at the fore-front of fashion industry. However, Dontella, with her 20 percent of the entire stock market assets of Versace, is not a sole owner of the fashion label. Her brother, Santo Versace, owns 30 percent, while her daughter inherited 50% of the company stock. In addition to the above, Donatella also manages a chain of five star hotel and jewelry collection. Furthermore, she tried her hands in car design too. In 2005 she custom designed a MINI Cooper Cabrio in bright yellow and black color with trademark Versace logo on the seats for the Life Ball. In her off-fashion life, she is the wife of American model Paul Beck and a mother of two children (Allegra and Daniel).
Donatella Versace Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donatella Versace against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 2, 1955 (61 years old)
Fashion designer, Designer, Costume designer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Donatela Versaće, 當娜泰拉, Donatella, Donatella Versace, 多娜泰拉・范思哲, 活著的美杜莎, ดอนน่าเทลล่า เวอร์ซาชี่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช, Версаче, Донателла
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?