Donatella Versace net worth: Donatella Versace is an Italian fashion designer who has a net worth of $200 million. Donatella Versace was born May 2, 1955 in Reggio di Calabria, Italy. Donatella Versace is the younger sister of slain designer Gianni Versace, who cemented the name in the world of fashion, founding Gianni Versace S.p.A. in 1978. Even though, she initially wanted to work for her brother as PR, it turned out she was more valuable to Gianni as a "muse and critic." As such, Donatella was closely encountered with all happenings at her brother's enterprises and she eventually plunged into the fashion world herself. A decade after the launch of the company, Gianni dedicated a perfume, Blonde, to Donatella and gave her own label, Versus, which is still noted Versace inner line. Donatella currently serves as Vice-President of the Versace Group, as well as chief designer, roles that she acquired after Gianni's untimely death in 1997. She since has kept the Versace name and empire at the fore-front of fashion industry. However, Dontella, with her 20 percent of the entire stock market assets of Versace, is not a sole owner of the fashion label. Her brother, Santo Versace, owns 30 percent, while her daughter inherited 50% of the company stock. In addition to the above, Donatella also manages a chain of five star hotel and jewelry collection. Furthermore, she tried her hands in car design too. In 2005 she custom designed a MINI Cooper Cabrio in bright yellow and black color with trademark Versace logo on the seats for the Life Ball. In her off-fashion life, she is the wife of American model Paul Beck and a mother of two children (Allegra and Daniel).
Donatella Versace Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donatella Versace against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 2, 1955 (60 years old)
Fashion designer, Designer, Costume designer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Donatela Versaće, 當娜泰拉, Donatella, Donatella Versace, 多娜泰拉・范思哲, 活著的美杜莎, ดอนน่าเทลล่า เวอร์ซาชี่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช, Версаче, Донателла
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.