Donatella Versace net worth: Donatella Versace is an Italian fashion designer who has a net worth of $200 million. Donatella Versace was born May 2, 1955 in Reggio di Calabria, Italy. Donatella Versace is the younger sister of slain designer Gianni Versace, who cemented the name in the world of fashion, founding Gianni Versace S.p.A. in 1978. Even though, she initially wanted to work for her brother as PR, it turned out she was more valuable to Gianni as a "muse and critic." As such, Donatella was closely encountered with all happenings at her brother's enterprises and she eventually plunged into the fashion world herself. A decade after the launch of the company, Gianni dedicated a perfume, Blonde, to Donatella and gave her own label, Versus, which is still noted Versace inner line. Donatella currently serves as Vice-President of the Versace Group, as well as chief designer, roles that she acquired after Gianni's untimely death in 1997. She since has kept the Versace name and empire at the fore-front of fashion industry. However, Dontella, with her 20 percent of the entire stock market assets of Versace, is not a sole owner of the fashion label. Her brother, Santo Versace, owns 30 percent, while her daughter inherited 50% of the company stock. In addition to the above, Donatella also manages a chain of five star hotel and jewelry collection. Furthermore, she tried her hands in car design too. In 2005 she custom designed a MINI Cooper Cabrio in bright yellow and black color with trademark Versace logo on the seats for the Life Ball. In her off-fashion life, she is the wife of American model Paul Beck and a mother of two children (Allegra and Daniel).
Donatella Versace Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donatella Versace against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1955
Fashion designer, Designer, Costume designer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Donatela Versaće, 當娜泰拉, Donatella, Donatella Versace, 多娜泰拉・范思哲, 活著的美杜莎, ดอนน่าเทลล่า เวอร์ซาชี่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช, Версаче, Донателла
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- 50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy FilingLawyers for financially troubled rapper 50 Cent have assured a Connecticut judge that their client has agreed to either sell or lease his mansion as soon as possible...
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...To make sure Michael Jordan can't gain a competitive advantage by promising shoe deals to players, the league does not allow him to decide who gets a deal and who doesn't.