Donatella Versace net worth: Donatella Versace is an Italian fashion designer who has a net worth of $200 million. Donatella Versace was born May 2, 1955 in Reggio di Calabria, Italy. Donatella Versace is the younger sister of slain designer Gianni Versace, who cemented the name in the world of fashion, founding Gianni Versace S.p.A. in 1978. Even though, she initially wanted to work for her brother as PR, it turned out she was more valuable to Gianni as a "muse and critic." As such, Donatella was closely encountered with all happenings at her brother's enterprises and she eventually plunged into the fashion world herself. A decade after the launch of the company, Gianni dedicated a perfume, Blonde, to Donatella and gave her own label, Versus, which is still noted Versace inner line. Donatella currently serves as Vice-President of the Versace Group, as well as chief designer, roles that she acquired after Gianni's untimely death in 1997. She since has kept the Versace name and empire at the fore-front of fashion industry. However, Dontella, with her 20 percent of the entire stock market assets of Versace, is not a sole owner of the fashion label. Her brother, Santo Versace, owns 30 percent, while her daughter inherited 50% of the company stock. In addition to the above, Donatella also manages a chain of five star hotel and jewelry collection. Furthermore, she tried her hands in car design too. In 2005 she custom designed a MINI Cooper Cabrio in bright yellow and black color with trademark Versace logo on the seats for the Life Ball. In her off-fashion life, she is the wife of American model Paul Beck and a mother of two children (Allegra and Daniel).
Donatella Versace Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donatella Versace against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 2, 1955 (61 years old)
Fashion designer, Designer, Costume designer
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Donatela Versaće, 當娜泰拉, Donatella, Donatella Versace, 多娜泰拉・范思哲, 活著的美杜莎, ดอนน่าเทลล่า เวอร์ซาชี่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช่, โดนาเทลลา เวอร์ซาเช, Версаче, Донателла
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.