Christian Audigier Net Worth: Christian Audigier was a French fashion designer and entrepreneur who had a net worth of $250 million dollars. Christian Audigier was responsible for creating multiple fashion lines including, Ed Hardy, Crystal Rock, and Rock Fabulous, a co-design venture with Dave Stewart from the Eurythmics. He was born on May 21, 1958 in Avignon, France. Audigier rose to global fame and success in the world of fashion. He began his career as a salesman working at a local boutique in his hometown of Avignon. He got the chance to show off his skills right after he launched a marketing plan with vintage Americana and the Wild West. Noticed by the executives at MacKeen Jeans, Audigier was only fifteen when he was hired by them as a denim designer. Later on, he earned the nickname "King of Jeans" as he provided freelance work to brands like Diesel, Elio Fiorruci, Bisou Bisou and Levis. However, he mainly owed his success to his brand Ed Hardy, which helped him establish himself as one of the world's top fashion icons. In addition to Ed Hardy, Audugier both runs and owns numerous clothing brands like The Same Guy, Crystal Rock, Smet, C-Bar-A, Rock Fabulous, as well as a self-titled brand Christian Audigier. To date, all of the above brands are functioning successfully. Unfortunately, Christian Audigier died on July 9, 2015 at the age of 57 from a type of bone cancer.
Christian Audigier Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christian Audigier against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 21, 1958 (58 years old)
Designer, Fashion designer
Christian Audigier, 克里斯汀・奧帝杰, 克里斯汀・奧迪吉耶, Christian Audigier
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.