Christian Audigier Net Worth: Christian Audigier was a French fashion designer and entrepreneur who had a net worth of $250 million dollars. Christian Audigier was responsible for creating multiple fashion lines including, Ed Hardy, Crystal Rock, and Rock Fabulous, a co-design venture with Dave Stewart from the Eurythmics. He was born on May 21, 1958 in Avignon, France. Audigier rose to global fame and success in the world of fashion. He began his career as a salesman working at a local boutique in his hometown of Avignon. He got the chance to show off his skills right after he launched a marketing plan with vintage Americana and the Wild West. Noticed by the executives at MacKeen Jeans, Audigier was only fifteen when he was hired by them as a denim designer. Later on, he earned the nickname "King of Jeans" as he provided freelance work to brands like Diesel, Elio Fiorruci, Bisou Bisou and Levis. However, he mainly owed his success to his brand Ed Hardy, which helped him establish himself as one of the world's top fashion icons. In addition to Ed Hardy, Audugier both runs and owns numerous clothing brands like The Same Guy, Crystal Rock, Smet, C-Bar-A, Rock Fabulous, as well as a self-titled brand Christian Audigier. To date, all of the above brands are functioning successfully. Unfortunately, Christian Audigier died on July 9, 2015 at the age of 57 from a type of bone cancer.
Christian Audigier Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christian Audigier against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 21, 1958 (57 years old)
Designer, Fashion designer
Christian Audigier, 克里斯汀・奧帝杰, 克里斯汀・奧迪吉耶, Christian Audigier
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...