Christian Audigier Net Worth: Christian Audigier was a French fashion designer and entrepreneur who had a net worth of $250 million dollars. Christian Audigier was responsible for creating multiple fashion lines including, Ed Hardy, Crystal Rock, and Rock Fabulous, a co-design venture with Dave Stewart from the Eurythmics. He was born on May 21, 1958 in Avignon, France. Audigier rose to global fame and success in the world of fashion. He began his career as a salesman working at a local boutique in his hometown of Avignon. He got the chance to show off his skills right after he launched a marketing plan with vintage Americana and the Wild West. Noticed by the executives at MacKeen Jeans, Audigier was only fifteen when he was hired by them as a denim designer. Later on, he earned the nickname "King of Jeans" as he provided freelance work to brands like Diesel, Elio Fiorruci, Bisou Bisou and Levis. However, he mainly owed his success to his brand Ed Hardy, which helped him establish himself as one of the world's top fashion icons. In addition to Ed Hardy, Audugier both runs and owns numerous clothing brands like The Same Guy, Crystal Rock, Smet, C-Bar-A, Rock Fabulous, as well as a self-titled brand Christian Audigier. To date, all of the above brands are functioning successfully. Unfortunately, Christian Audigier died on July 9, 2015 at the age of 57 from a type of bone cancer.
Christian Audigier Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christian Audigier against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 21, 1958 (57 years old)
Designer, Fashion designer
Christian Audigier, 克里斯汀・奧帝杰, 克里斯汀・奧迪吉耶, Christian Audigier
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.