Brandon and Lori Bernier net worth: Brandon and Lori Bernier are storage auction entrepreneurs who have a net worth of $1 million dollars. Brandon and Lori Bernier are currently based in the Santa Clarita Valley region of California, but travel all over the United States in search of storage auctions, as the subjects of the reality show, "Storage Hunters". The program began airing on TruTv in the fall of 2011, and its second season finished airing during the summer of 2012. On average, slightly less than two million people have watched "Storage Hunters" each week. The program has met with some controversy, including the accusation that the show is largely "staged". Additionally, second season cast member, Scott Michael Tassone, has had multiple run-ins with the law. He was investigated for operating an unlicensed moving business, and was served with multiple cease and desist notices for operating an unlicensed business. His real estate license was also revoked in 2008, after he was taken to court over allegations of fraud and unlicensed activity.
Brandon and Lori Bernier Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brandon and Lori Bernier against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020Kanye West claims he will give a free pair of Yeezys, the sneaker he designed, to anyone who votes for him in 2020… but can he pull it off?
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.