Brandon and Lori Bernier net worth: Brandon and Lori Bernier are storage auction entrepreneurs who have a net worth of $1 million dollars. Brandon and Lori Bernier are currently based in the Santa Clarita Valley region of California, but travel all over the United States in search of storage auctions, as the subjects of the reality show, "Storage Hunters". The program began airing on TruTv in the fall of 2011, and its second season finished airing during the summer of 2012. On average, slightly less than two million people have watched "Storage Hunters" each week. The program has met with some controversy, including the accusation that the show is largely "staged". Additionally, second season cast member, Scott Michael Tassone, has had multiple run-ins with the law. He was investigated for operating an unlicensed moving business, and was served with multiple cease and desist notices for operating an unlicensed business. His real estate license was also revoked in 2008, after he was taken to court over allegations of fraud and unlicensed activity.
Brandon and Lori Bernier Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brandon and Lori Bernier against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nation
- DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 MillionLife is good for DJ Calvin Harris. He has become the richest DJ in the world, he has a very successful album, and a gorgeous girlfriend who is successful in her own right. Now if only he could find a buyer for his Hollywood Hills home willing to pay $9.995 million.