Brandon and Lori Bernier net worth: Brandon and Lori Bernier are storage auction entrepreneurs who have a net worth of $1 million dollars. Brandon and Lori Bernier are currently based in the Santa Clarita Valley region of California, but travel all over the United States in search of storage auctions, as the subjects of the reality show, "Storage Hunters". The program began airing on TruTv in the fall of 2011, and its second season finished airing during the summer of 2012. On average, slightly less than two million people have watched "Storage Hunters" each week. The program has met with some controversy, including the accusation that the show is largely "staged". Additionally, second season cast member, Scott Michael Tassone, has had multiple run-ins with the law. He was investigated for operating an unlicensed moving business, and was served with multiple cease and desist notices for operating an unlicensed business. His real estate license was also revoked in 2008, after he was taken to court over allegations of fraud and unlicensed activity.
Brandon and Lori Bernier Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brandon and Lori Bernier against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.