Baroness Monica von Neumann net worth: Baroness Monica von Neumann is an American businesswoman who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Baroness Monica von Neumann, also known as Monica Ford, was born in Detroit, Michigan and moved to Los Angeles, California with her mother when she was five years old. Originally focused on a career as a dancer, she toured with Nina Simone and Devo, among other music stars. She subsequently met and married Baron von Neumann and moved to Switzerland, where she spent the early years of the marriage studying the history of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, learning the language, and attending finishing school. She works with multiple charitable organizations and youth initiatives, and runs her own luxury home décor company called, Baroness von Neumann. She has one daughter and currently splits her time between Los Angeles, New York, and Geneva. She is rumored to be one of the new cast members of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
Baroness Monica von Neumann Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Baroness Monica von Neumann against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
比弗利山莊嬌妻, 比佛利嬌妻, 比佛利貴婦, 比弗利山莊貴婦的真實生活, 桔子鎮貴婦的真實生活
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?