Baroness Monica von Neumann net worth: Baroness Monica von Neumann is an American businesswoman who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Baroness Monica von Neumann, also known as Monica Ford, was born in Detroit, Michigan and moved to Los Angeles, California with her mother when she was five years old. Originally focused on a career as a dancer, she toured with Nina Simone and Devo, among other music stars. She subsequently met and married Baron von Neumann and moved to Switzerland, where she spent the early years of the marriage studying the history of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, learning the language, and attending finishing school. She works with multiple charitable organizations and youth initiatives, and runs her own luxury home décor company called, Baroness von Neumann. She has one daughter and currently splits her time between Los Angeles, New York, and Geneva. She is rumored to be one of the new cast members of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
Baroness Monica von Neumann Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Baroness Monica von Neumann against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
比弗利山莊嬌妻, 比佛利嬌妻, 比佛利貴婦, 比弗利山莊貴婦的真實生活, 桔子鎮貴婦的真實生活
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?