Andre Leon Talley net worth: Andre Leon Talley is a former magazine editor who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Andre Leon Talley was born in Durham, North Carolina and graduated from North Carolina Central University. He then went on to earn his Master's Degree in French from Brown University. After relocating to New York City, his first job post-college was working as an assistant to Andy Warhol. He went on to become the American Editor-at-Large for Vogue Magazine, and became known for his ability to pick out up-and-coming designers and to pair them with celebrities. He has been a fixture at all major fashion shows in NYC for nearly 25 years, including New York Fashion Week, and he has advised a range of high-profile figures about their wardrobes, including Mariah Carey, Venus Williams, and First Lady Michelle Obama. He stepped down as Editor-at-Large from Vogue in 2010, and is currently a judge on "America's Next Top Model". In 2003, Talley wrote an autobiography called, ALT: A Memoir, and also authored, ALT: 356+, which is n art monograph designed by art director Sam Shahid. The book features photos and captions from one year in the life of Talley.
Andre Leon Talley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Andre Leon Talley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
André Leon Talley
Date of Birth
Oct 16, 1949
Journalist, Editor, Writer
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
Andre Leon Talley
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players, others, not so much.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.