Winnie Johnson-Marquart net worth: Winnie Johnson-Marquart is an American businesswoman who has an estimated net worth of $2.8 billion dollars. Currently based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Winnie Johnson-Marquart is the great-great granddaughter of Samual Curtis Johnson, the founder of S.C. Johnson & Son. She graduated from Cornell University. Attending the college is a family tradition. She is the only member of the family that does not live year round in Racine, Virginia, where S.C. Johnson is based. She is the current president of the Johnson Family Foundation, a charitable organization. She keeps a very low profile in comparison to other family members. Recently, the Johnson family has found themselves the subject of a great deal of unwanted press, after Curtis Johnson, III, was charged with sex crimes against a child in 2011. He pled not guilty, and the trial is currently on hold. The case has altered the way the Johnson family is viewed in Racine.
Winnie Johnson-Marquart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Winnie Johnson-Marquart against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
United States of America
Winifred J. Marquart
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.