Winnie Johnson-Marquart net worth: Winnie Johnson-Marquart is an American businesswoman who has an estimated net worth of $2.8 billion dollars. Currently based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Winnie Johnson-Marquart is the great-great granddaughter of Samuel Curtis Johnson, the founder of S.C. Johnson & Son. She graduated from Cornell University. Attending the college is a family tradition. She is the only member of the family that does not live year round in Racine, Virginia, where S.C. Johnson is based. She is the current president of the Johnson Family Foundation, a charitable organization. She keeps a very low profile in comparison to other family members. Recently, the Johnson family has found themselves the subject of a great deal of unwanted press, after Curtis Johnson, III, was charged with sex crimes against a child in 2011. He pled not guilty, and the trial is currently on hold. The case has altered the way the Johnson family is viewed in Racine.
Winnie Johnson-Marquart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Winnie Johnson-Marquart against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
United States of America
Winifred J. Marquart
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.