Viktor Vekselberg net worth: Viktor Vekselberg is a businessman who has a net worth of $12 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in Russia. Born in Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union, Viktor Vekselberg graduated from the Moscow Transportation Engineering Institute in the late 70s. For many years, he worked for the state, doing research in a lab. He shifted his focus to business in the early 90s, and quickly made a name for himself. He began building up his fortune with copper and aluminum smelting businesses, and then moved to oil production. He became co-owner and chairman of Tyumen Oil in the mid-90s, and then brokered a deal with multinational oil company, BP. From there, he founded SUAL Holdings, which he grew into the world's most successful aluminum company. SUAL has since been renamed RUSAL Company. His ore and oil companies have since been gathered under the umbrella of his holding company, Renova Group. He also heads up Skolkovo, a government funded project to create a center for computer production in Russia.
Viktor Vekselberg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Viktor Vekselberg against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1957 (59 years old)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?