Viktor Vekselberg net worth: Viktor Vekselberg is a businessman who has a net worth of $12 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in Russia. Born in Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union, Viktor Vekselberg graduated from the Moscow Transportation Engineering Institute in the late 70s. For many years, he worked for the state, doing research in a lab. He shifted his focus to business in the early 90s, and quickly made a name for himself. He began building up his fortune with copper and aluminum smelting businesses, and then moved to oil production. He became co-owner and chairman of Tyumen Oil in the mid-90s, and then brokered a deal with multinational oil company, BP. From there, he founded SUAL Holdings, which he grew into the world's most successful aluminum company. SUAL has since been renamed RUSAL Company. His ore and oil companies have since been gathered under the umbrella of his holding company, Renova Group. He also heads up Skolkovo, a government funded project to create a center for computer production in Russia.
Viktor Vekselberg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Viktor Vekselberg against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1957 (59 years old)
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They Wanton Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.