Thomas & Raymond Kwok Net Worth: Thomas & Raymond Kwok are Chinese businessmen and entrepreneurs who have a combined net worth of $17 billion. Thomas & Raymond Kwok were born in Hong Kong in 1951 and 1952, respectively. Thomas and Raymond are the sons of Kwok Tak Seng, the founder of SHK Properties, and his wife Kwong Siu-hing. Together with brother Walter, they inherited Sun Hung Kai Properties, Hong Kong's largest real estate developer, in 1990 following their father's death. Thomas holds a Master of Business Administration degree from London Business School, University of London and a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from Imperial College, University of London. Raymond holds a law degree from Cambridge University, an MBA from Harvard University, an Honorary Doctorate in Business Administration from the Open University of Hong Kong and an Honorary Doctorate in Laws from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. The Kwoks experienced a big drop in wealth after the family resolved their differences and eldest brother, Walter, received an equal entitlement to shares of Sun Hung Kai Properties. Walter now runs his own business. SHKP's stock price was reportedly down more than 20% in 2014, while the Hang Seng Index had been flat. The company controls one of the largest property portfolios in Greater China, having built many of the iconic buildings that define Hong Kong's skyline. In March 2012 both brothers, Thomas and Raymond, were arrested on bribery charges involving alleged payments and loans to Hong Kong's former No. 2 official Rafael Hui. Thomas and Raymond Kwok now face charges of bribery and conspiring to commit misconduct in public office. The trial was slated to begin on May 2014.
Thomas & Raymond Kwok Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Thomas & Raymond Kwok against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Thomas Kwok Ping Kwong, Ping Kwong-Kwok
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.