Thomas & Raymond Kwok Net Worth: Thomas & Raymond Kwok are Chinese businessmen and entrepreneurs who have a combined net worth of $17 billion. Thomas & Raymond Kwok were born in Hong Kong in 1951 and 1952, respectively. Thomas and Raymond are the sons of Kwok Tak Seng, the founder of SHK Properties, and his wife Kwong Siu-hing. Together with brother Walter, they inherited Sun Hung Kai Properties, Hong Kong's largest real estate developer, in 1990 following their father's death. Thomas holds a Master of Business Administration degree from London Business School, University of London and a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from Imperial College, University of London. Raymond holds a law degree from Cambridge University, an MBA from Harvard University, an Honorary Doctorate in Business Administration from the Open University of Hong Kong and an Honorary Doctorate in Laws from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. The Kwoks experienced a big drop in wealth after the family resolved their differences and eldest brother, Walter, received an equal entitlement to shares of Sun Hung Kai Properties. Walter now runs his own business. SHKP's stock price was reportedly down more than 20% in 2014, while the Hang Seng Index had been flat. The company controls one of the largest property portfolios in Greater China, having built many of the iconic buildings that define Hong Kong's skyline. In March 2012 both brothers, Thomas and Raymond, were arrested on bribery charges involving alleged payments and loans to Hong Kong's former No. 2 official Rafael Hui. Thomas and Raymond Kwok now face charges of bribery and conspiring to commit misconduct in public office. The trial was slated to begin on May 2014.
Thomas & Raymond Kwok Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Thomas & Raymond Kwok against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Thomas Kwok Ping Kwong, Ping Kwong-Kwok
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.