Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth

How much is Stephen Bisciotti Worth?

in Richest BusinessmenRichest Billionaires
Stephen Bisciotti net worth:
$2.6 Billion

Stephen Bisciotti net worth: Stephen Bisciotti has a net worth of $2.6 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in Maryland. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Stephen Bisciotti graduated from Salisbury State University, and launched a staffing company in his basement with his cousin. The company, called Aerotek, supplied staff for the technology and aerospace sectors. Aerotek has since grown into the highly successful Allegis Group, a multi-million dollar staffing firm that is currently the largest in the United States. In the spring of 2000, Mr. Bisciotti purchased 49% of the Baltimore Ravens football team. Four years later, he purchased the remaining 51% for $325 million dollars. In 2004, he also built a technologically advanced training facility for the Ravens, nicknamed "The Castle". He is the second youngest owner of a football team in the NFL, and is known for golfing and boating in his spare team. In addition to his love of football, he is also a fan of the University of Maryland men's basketball team.

Stephen Bisciotti

Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth

Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth

Steve Bisciotti

Date of Birth
Apr 10, 1960 (56 years old)
Nationality
Italy
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!
Submit a Correction
Discussion