Sri Prakash Lohia net worth: Sri Prakash Lohia is an Indonesian entrepreneur who has a net worth of $3.9 billion. Actually, Sri Prakash Lohia comes from India but spent the majority of his professional life in Indonesia, ever since 1974. As the Founder and Chairman of Indorama Corporation and Chairman of Indorama Ventures PCL, Sri Prakash Lohia made his fortune manufacturing a basic component used to make plastic bottles. His Indorama Ventures company is one of the world's leading suppliers of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin. In February 2012, Indorama acquired the US chemical division of Old World Industries Inc., and it also has a highly profitable Nigerian unit. While as CEO of the company serves his younger brother Aloke (who oversees the business from Thailand), while his son Amit runs the Indonesian and African businesses from Singapore. Apart from chairing the world's largest producer of polyester, Lohia also is an avid collector of rare books and lithographs.
Sri Prakash Lohia Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sri Prakash Lohia against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Republic of Indonesia, The Republic of Indonesia
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.