Martin & Olivier Bouygues net worth: Brothers Martin & Olivier Bouygues are French businessmen who have a net worth of $4.1 billion. Martin and Olivier Bouygues own just over 21% of the Bouygues Group, which is a diversified industrial conglomerate founded by their father, Francis Bouygues, in 1952. Apart from construction, the company also has interests in telecommunications and media. Martin began as a supervisor and now serves as a chairman and CEO, while his brother Olivier acts as the deputy chief executive and CEO of their holding company, SCDM. Among the most notable construction projects of the company are the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, the University of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, the English Channel Tunnel, the Kwun Tong viaduct in Hong Kong, numerous motorways in Hungary, as well as the Sydney CityRail airport link. As for Bouygues Telecom, it got a rise in 2013, when its parent company invested a hefty sum into the firm in an effort to boost its expansion amid increased competition. In addition to the above, the two brothers own famous vineyard, the Chateau Montrose, which they bought in 2006, and ever since they started selling wine. Being a close friend of ex-French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Martin is the godfather of Sarkozy's son. He was also presented with the ultra-prestigious Legion d'honneur in July 2010. According to Forbes, they are ranked as #12 among the richest in France as of March 2013.
Martin & Olivier Bouygues Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Martin & Olivier Bouygues against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 3, 1952 (64 years old)
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.