Martin & Olivier Bouygues net worth: Brothers Martin & Olivier Bouygues are French businessmen who have a net worth of $4.1 billion. Martin and Olivier Bouygues own just over 21% of the Bouygues Group, which is a diversified industrial conglomerate founded by their father, Francis Bouygues, in 1952. Apart from construction, the company also has interests in telecommunications and media. Martin began as a supervisor and now serves as a chairman and CEO, while his brother Olivier acts as the deputy chief executive and CEO of their holding company, SCDM. Among the most notable construction projects of the company are the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, the University of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, the English Channel Tunnel, the Kwun Tong viaduct in Hong Kong, numerous motorways in Hungary, as well as the Sydney CityRail airport link. As for Bouygues Telecom, it got a rise in 2013, when its parent company invested a hefty sum into the firm in an effort to boost its expansion amid increased competition. In addition to the above, the two brothers own famous vineyard, the Chateau Montrose, which they bought in 2006, and ever since they started selling wine. Being a close friend of ex-French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Martin is the godfather of Sarkozy's son. He was also presented with the ultra-prestigious Legion d'honneur in July 2010. According to Forbes, they are ranked as #12 among the richest in France as of March 2013.
Martin & Olivier Bouygues Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Martin & Olivier Bouygues against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 3, 1952 (63 years old)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.