Martin & Olivier Bouygues net worth: Brothers Martin & Olivier Bouygues are French businessmen who have a net worth of $4.1 billion. Martin and Olivier Bouygues own just over 21% of the Bouygues Group, which is a diversified industrial conglomerate founded by their father, Francis Bouygues, in 1952. Apart from construction, the company also has interests in telecommunications and media. Martin began as a supervisor and now serves as a chairman and CEO, while his brother Olivier acts as the deputy chief executive and CEO of their holding company, SCDM. Among the most notable construction projects of the company are the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, the University of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, the English Channel Tunnel, the Kwun Tong viaduct in Hong Kong, numerous motorways in Hungary, as well as the Sydney CityRail airport link. As for Bouygues Telecom, it got a rise in 2013, when its parent company invested a hefty sum into the firm in an effort to boost its expansion amid increased competition. In addition to the above, the two brothers own famous vineyard, the Chateau Montrose, which they bought in 2006, and ever since they started selling wine. Being a close friend of ex-French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Martin is the godfather of Sarkozy's son. He was also presented with the ultra-prestigious Legion d'honneur in July 2010. According to Forbes, they are ranked as #12 among the richest in France as of March 2013.
Martin & Olivier Bouygues Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Martin & Olivier Bouygues against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 3, 1952
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.