Kostyantin Zhevago net worth: Kostyantin Zhevago is a Ukrainian entrepreneur who has a net worth of $1.5 billion. Kostyantin Zhevago is the son of a mining engineer. Kostyantin Zhevago took the lead of Poltava Iron Ore Mining Refinery (PGOK), the largest exporter of pellets in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) in 1996, when he was only twenty two. Eleven years later, he took his mining company Ferrexpo public, thus being the first Eastern European to present one of his companies to the London Stock Exchange. Although the stock price of the refinery is down 10% over the past year, due to the decline of iron ore prices, Zhevago still has a net worth that places him among the richest and most influential people in his country. Apart from PGOK, he holds the control of "Finances and Credit" group, which is one of the Ukraine's biggest conglomerates, as well as he owns FC Vorska football where he serves as honorary president. What's more, Zhevago has been the State deputy of Ukraine ever since 1998, the year when he was elected. As for his private life, Kostyantin Zhevago is married with two children.
Kostyantin Zhevago Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kostyantin Zhevago against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1974 (41 years old)
Жеваго, Константин Валентинович
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.