Jeffrey Hildebrand net worth: Jeffrey Hildebrand is an American businessman who has a net worth of $5.7 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in Texas. A resident of Houston, Texas, Jeffrey Hildebrand earned both his undergraduate and graduate degrees at the University of Texas at Austin, where he majored in Geology and Petroleum Engineering. After graduation, he worked for American Energy Capital Corporation and for Exxon, before launching his own company, Hilcorp Energy Company in 1989. His company has grown exponentially over the years, and he bought out his partner, Thomas Hook, for $500 million in 2003. Most recently, he made a $1.4 billion sale to Marathon Oil. He owns multiple oil fields in Alaska, shale in Ohio, and was able to give all of his employees, a $50,000 bonus in 2010. He regularly donates to Houston area artistic organizations, and also to the Republican Party. He sits on the boards of multiple energy organizations all around the south.
Jeffrey Hildebrand Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jeffrey Hildebrand against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.