Jassim Al-Kharafi net worth: Jassim Al-Kharafi is a Kuwaiti billionaire who has a net worth of $1.2 billion. Belonging to a famously wealthy family, Jassim Al-Kharafi, along with six other siblings, inherited the Kharafi Group from their father Mohammed. However, he preferred to pursue a political career rather than indulge himself in the family business, which was run by his brother Nasser until his death in April 2011. Ever since Jassim's brother Fawzi took over the group, which has major stakes in many Kuwaiti companies like National Bank of Kuwait and telecommunication company Zain. Jassim Al-Kharafi, on the other side, has spent 38 years at the National Assembly, where he served as speaker from 1999 to 2011. In October the same year, he was given the title "Honoris Causa" by the University of Tirana. Thanks to his political endeavors and hist stake in the one of the Middle East's biggest holding companies, Jassim Al-Kharafi, along with his brothers Fawzi and Mohannad, is listed as the richest man in Kuwait as of March 2013.
Jassim Al-Kharafi Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jassim Al-Kharafi against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Unclaimed $63 Million California Lottery Ticket Is About To Become Worthlesson Feb 4, 2016
Cutting Johnny Manziel Will Cost The Cleveland Browns $4.6 millionon Feb 4, 2016
Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings Recordon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E*Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical executive, Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- 18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.John Elway was offered what appeared to be a great deal back in 1998, but he turned it down. How much money did he turn down along with it?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.