J. Howard Marshall net worth: J. Howard Marshall is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. J. Howard Marshall, also known as James Howard Marshall III was born in Los Angeles, California. He was involved in a lengthy court battle with his father and brother over their involvement with the Koch Brothers. J. Howard Marshall III, supported William Koch, Jr., while his father and brother supported Charles Koch. The Koch Brothers were in the midst of William Koch's attempt to take over Charles Koch within Koch Industries, Inc. J. Howard Marshall subsequently agreed to sell his stake in Koch Industries. However, after his father passed away, he went after his brother, E. Pierce Marshall in court, claiming that his brother had stolen from him. A jury later ruled in favor of E. Pierce Marshall, and subsequently found J. Howard Marshall guilty of fraud. His father was married to Anna Nicole Smith, and both J. Howard Marshall and Anna Nicole Smith were denied access to his nearly $2 billion fortune. J. Howard Marshall is currently the President and Owner of MDH Industries.
J. Howard Marshall Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare J. Howard Marshall against
- Random Celebrity
J. Howard Marshall III
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1936 (79 years old)
United States of America
제임스 하워드 마샬 3세
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)on Oct 9, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per MonthJohn Frusciante, ex-guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, is in the middle of divorcing his wife Nicole, who wants an insane amount of money....