J. Howard Marshall net worth: J. Howard Marshall is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. J. Howard Marshall, also known as James Howard Marshall III was born in Los Angeles, California. He was involved in a lengthy court battle with his father and brother over their involvement with the Koch Brothers. J. Howard Marshall III, supported William Koch, Jr., while his father and brother supported Charles Koch. The Koch Brothers were in the midst of William Koch's attempt to take over Charles Koch within Koch Industries, Inc. J. Howard Marshall subsequently agreed to sell his stake in Koch Industries. However, after his father passed away, he went after his brother, E. Pierce Marshall in court, claiming that his brother had stolen from him. A jury later ruled in favor of E. Pierce Marshall, and subsequently found J. Howard Marshall guilty of fraud. His father was married to Anna Nicole Smith, and both J. Howard Marshall and Anna Nicole Smith were denied access to his nearly $2 billion fortune. J. Howard Marshall is currently the President and Owner of MDH Industries.
J. Howard Marshall Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare J. Howard Marshall against
- Random Celebrity
J. Howard Marshall III
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1936 (80 years old)
United States of America
제임스 하워드 마샬 3세
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.