Isabel dos Santos net worth: Isabel dos Santos is Angolan businesswoman who has a net worth of $4 billion. Isabel dos Santos, also known as the oldest daughter of Angola's President José Eduardo dos Santos, was named Angola's first billionaire and the richest woman in Africa as of March 2013. It was in 1977, when the 24-years-old Isabel started her first business, i.e., a restaurant called Miami Beach in Luanda, the country's capital. Dos Santos has come a long way ever since she made her kick-off through her business establishment serving food and drink. Today, she has a seat on the boards of several Angolan and Portuguese companies and is one of the key people in making business decisions. Even though her representatives firmly claim that her fortune is self-made and doesn't have any association with her father, a recent research implies that President dos Santos has transferred shares in several of her holding companies. Mrs. Dos Santos is the biggest stakeholder in Zon, a Portuguese media conglomerate; she owns almost 20% of Banco BPI, Portugal's largest publicly traded banks; as for her most valuable asset, it is a 25% stake in Unitel, one of Angola's two mobile phone networks, where Isabel is also a board member. In her off-business side of her life, she is a wife and a mother of three.
Isabel dos Santos Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Isabel dos Santos against
- Random Celebrity
Isabel dos Santos
Date of Birth
Apr 20, 1973 (43 years old)
Сантуш, Изабель душ, 伊萨贝尔·多斯桑托斯
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.