Imogene Powers Johnson net worth: Imogene Powers Johnson is an American businesswoman who has a net worth of $2.8 billion dollars. Based in Racine, Wisconsin, Imogene Powers Johnson graduated from Cornell University, where she earned a Bachelor's degree. She married Samuel Curtis Johnson, the former CEO of SC Johnson and Co., and gave birth to their four children. All of their children went on to attend Cornell, as well. Mr. Johnson passed away in 2004, leaving the company to her. Their son, H. Fisk Johnson, is the current CEO. Their daughter, Helen, runs Johnson Outdoors and Johnson Financial. She is the founding director and chairman of the Prairie School, a preparatory school that was originally built to educate the children of SC Johnson workers, but has since grown into its own institution. She donates large sums of money to the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell, which is named after her family.
Imogene Powers Johnson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Imogene Powers Johnson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Imogene Powers Johnson
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.