Herbert Kohler, Jr. net worth: Herbert Kohler, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $5.7 billion dollars. Based in Kohler, Wisconsin, Herbert Kohler, Jr. graduated from Yale University, and became CEO and chairman of his family's company, Kohler Co. in 1972. The company was founded by his grandfather in 1873, and was originally devoted to hitching post, farm tool, and cemetery ornament manufacture. It has gone on to become one of the most successful bathroom and kitchen fixture companies in the world. In addition to bathroom and kitchen products, the company also manufactures tile, engines, generators, and furniture. Mr. Kohler also owns two golf courses and resorts in Wisconsin. One of his courses hosted the Women's US Open in 2012, and his other course, Whistling Straits, will host the 2020 Ryder's Cup. Whistling Straits is slated to host the 2015 PGA Championship and has previously hosted the same tournament in 2004, 2010. Herb owns a third course and resort, called Old Course Hotel, in St. Andrews, Scotland.
Herbert Kohler Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Herbert Kohler, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Herbert Kohler, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1939 (76 years old)
United States of America
Herbert Vollrath Kohler, Jr., Herbert V. Kohler, Jr., Herb Kohler
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!