Herbert Kohler, Jr. net worth: Herbert Kohler, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $5.7 billion dollars. Based in Kohler, Wisconsin, Herbert Kohler, Jr. graduated from Yale University, and became CEO and chairman of his family's company, Kohler Co. in 1972. The company was founded by his grandfather in 1873, and was originally devoted to hitching post, farm tool, and cemetery ornament manufacture. It has gone on to become one of the most successful bathroom and kitchen fixture companies in the world. In addition to bathroom and kitchen products, the company also manufactures tile, engines, generators, and furniture. Mr. Kohler also owns two golf courses and resorts in Wisconsin. One of his courses hosted the Women's US Open in 2012, and his other course, Whistling Straits, will host the 2020 Ryder's Cup. Whistling Straits is slated to host the 2015 PGA Championship and has previously hosted the same tournament in 2004, 2010. Herb owns a third course and resort, called Old Course Hotel, in St. Andrews, Scotland.
Herbert Kohler Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Herbert Kohler, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Herbert Kohler, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1939 (77 years old)
United States of America
Herbert Vollrath Kohler, Jr., Herbert V. Kohler, Jr., Herb Kohler
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.