Herbert Kohler, Jr. net worth: Herbert Kohler, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $5.7 billion dollars. Based in Kohler, Wisconsin, Herbert Kohler, Jr. graduated from Yale University, and became CEO and chairman of his family's company, Kohler Co. in 1972. The company was founded by his grandfather in 1873, and was originally devoted to hitching post, farm tool, and cemetery ornament manufacture. It has gone on to become one of the most successful bathroom and kitchen fixture companies in the world. In addition to bathroom and kitchen products, the company also manufactures tile, engines, generators, and furniture. Mr. Kohler also owns two golf courses and resorts in Wisconsin. One of his courses hosted the Women's US Open in 2012, and his other course, Whistling Straits, will host the 2020 Ryder's Cup. Whistling Straits is slated to host the 2015 PGA Championship and has previously hosted the same tournament in 2004, 2010. Herb owns a third course and resort, called Old Course Hotel, in St. Andrews, Scotland.
Herbert Kohler Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Herbert Kohler, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Herbert Kohler, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1939 (76 years old)
United States of America
Herbert Vollrath Kohler, Jr., Herbert V. Kohler, Jr., Herb Kohler
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.