Herbert Kohler, Jr. net worth: Herbert Kohler, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $5.7 billion dollars. Based in Kohler, Wisconsin, Herbert Kohler, Jr. graduated from Yale University, and became CEO and chairman of his family's company, Kohler Co. in 1972. The company was founded by his grandfather in 1873, and was originally devoted to hitching post, farm tool, and cemetery ornament manufacture. It has gone on to become one of the most successful bathroom and kitchen fixture companies in the world. In addition to bathroom and kitchen products, the company also manufactures tile, engines, generators, and furniture. Mr. Kohler also owns two golf courses and resorts in Wisconsin. One of his courses hosted the Women's US Open in 2012, and his other course, Whistling Straits, will host the 2020 Ryder's Cup. Whistling Straits is slated to host the 2015 PGA Championship and has previously hosted the same tournament in 2004, 2010. Herb owns a third course and resort, called Old Course Hotel, in St. Andrews, Scotland.
Herbert Kohler Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Herbert Kohler, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Herbert Kohler, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1939 (77 years old)
United States of America
Herbert Vollrath Kohler, Jr., Herbert V. Kohler, Jr., Herb Kohler
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract Everon Apr 27, 2016
Lawsuit Reveals How Much Paul Walker Would Have Earned In His Careeron Apr 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 8340 years ago, Ozzie and Daniel Silna lucked into what eventually became the best sports business deal of all time, netting them $800 million. Ozzie just died at the age of 83.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialThe rumors are true: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged after only a few months of dating. Now, following in his famous family's footsteps, Kardashian and Chyna are allegedly considering starring in their own television reality series in which the couple could expect to earn between $150 thousand and $200 thousand each per episode, with an additional $500 thousand each for a wedding day special episode.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.