Helen Johnson-Leipold net worth: Helen Johnson-Leipold is an American businesswoman who has a net worth of $2.8 billion dollars. Based in Racine, Wisconsin, Helen Johnson-Leipold is the great-granddaughter of the founder of SC Johnson and Co. She graduated from Cornell University, as did her parents and siblings, and currently runs Johnson Financial, a financial services company, and Johnson Outdoors, a camping and military supply company. She and her brother, H. Fisk Johnson, the current CEO of SC Johnson and Co., serve as the liaisons to the public for the company. In addition to her work with Johnson Financial and Johnson Outdoors, she is also the chair of the Johnson Foundation at Wingspread, one of the many buildings designed by Frank Lloyd-Wright that the Johnson family oversees. She briefly chaired her brother, S. Curtis Johnson's subsidiary company, Diversey, Inc., after he stepped down due to charges of repeated sexual contact with a child. The Johnson family subsequently sold the subsidiary.
Helen Johnson-Leipold Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Helen Johnson-Leipold against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
United States of America
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.