Helen Johnson-Leipold net worth: Helen Johnson-Leipold is an American businesswoman who has a net worth of $2.8 billion dollars. Based in Racine, Wisconsin, Helen Johnson-Leipold is the great-granddaughter of the founder of SC Johnson and Co. She graduated from Cornell University, as did her parents and siblings, and currently runs Johnson Financial, a financial services company, and Johnson Outdoors, a camping and military supply company. She and her brother, H. Fisk Johnson, the current CEO of SC Johnson and Co., serve as the liaisons to the public for the company. In addition to her work with Johnson Financial and Johnson Outdoors, she is also the chair of the Johnson Foundation at Wingspread, one of the many buildings designed by Frank Lloyd-Wright that the Johnson family oversees. She briefly chaired her brother, S. Curtis Johnson's subsidiary company, Diversey, Inc., after he stepped down due to charges of repeated sexual contact with a child. The Johnson family subsequently sold the subsidiary.
Helen Johnson-Leipold Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Helen Johnson-Leipold against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
United States of America
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?