Hank and Doug Meijer's net worth: Hank and Doug Meijer's net worth is $9.1 billion dollars which makes them among the richest people in the state of Michigan. Hank and Doug Meijer are the co-Chairmen of Meijer, Inc., the grocery store chain started by their grandfather, Henrik Meijer, during the Great Depression. Their father, Frederik Meijer, who began working at the first location when he was 14, when on to take over the family business, and grew it into a massive grocery empire. The Meijer stores were the first stores to combine high quality produce and grocery items with department store items. The company was quite successful up through the early 90s, until Wal-Mart began cutting into their business. There are currently 190 Meijer stores in five states, and the company is headquartered in Michigan, where it has the largest concentration of stores. Since the early 2000s, the company has been restructuring, changing its image, shuffling employees, and laying off others, in an attempt to remain competitive.
Hank and Doug Meijer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hank and Doug Meijer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.