Hank and Doug Meijer's net worth: Hank and Doug Meijer's net worth is $9.1 billion dollars which makes them among the richest people in the state of Michigan. Hank and Doug Meijer are the co-Chairmen of Meijer, Inc., the grocery store chain started by their grandfather, Henrik Meijer, during the Great Depression. Their father, Frederik Meijer, who began working at the first location when he was 14, when on to take over the family business, and grew it into a massive grocery empire. The Meijer stores were the first stores to combine high quality produce and grocery items with department store items. The company was quite successful up through the early 90s, until Wal-Mart began cutting into their business. There are currently 190 Meijer stores in five states, and the company is headquartered in Michigan, where it has the largest concentration of stores. Since the early 2000s, the company has been restructuring, changing its image, shuffling employees, and laying off others, in an attempt to remain competitive.
Hank and Doug Meijer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hank and Doug Meijer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.