Edward "Eddie" DeBartolo, Jr.'s net worth: Edward DeBartolo Jr.s net worth is $3.3 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in Flordia. Eddie DeBartolo earned his Bachelor's degree from Notre Dame University. He inherited DeBartolo Realty Corporation from his father, and merged it with Simon Property Group in the late 90s. The merger created one of the largest real estate conglomerates in US history. He purchased the San Francisco 49ers in 1977, and during his twenty-three years as owner of the team, they won a record five Super Bowls. He was suspended for one year in the late 90s, after pleading guilty to not reporting a bribe from former Louisiana governor Edwin Edwards. In 2000, he transferred ownership of the 49ers to his sister in exchange for more shares of the Simon Property Group. He now owns a portion of Famous Famiglia, a popular chain of pizza restaurants, and also runs DeBartolo Sports and Entertainment, a chain of sports clubs.
Edward "Eddie" DeBartolo Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Edward DeBartolo Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Edward J. DeBartolo, Jr.
Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1946 (69 years old)
United States of America
Edward DeBartolo, Edward DeBartolo Jr., Edward John DeBartolo Jr.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...