David Rockefeller Net Worth: David Rockefeller is an American banker who has a net worth of $2.9 billion. Born on June 12, 1915 in New York, David Rockefeller is the oldest living member of, maybe the most famous clan, the Rockefeller family. John D. Rockefeller, his grandfather, established Standard Oil, and John D. Rockefeller Jr., his father, developed Rockefeller Center in Manhattan. A graduate of Harvard University who has a PhD of the University of Chicago, Rockefeller initially served as a secretary to New York Mayor Fiorello La Guardia. Then, he became assistant regional director of the U.S. Office of Defense, Health and Welfare Services. When World War II broke out, Rockefeller enlisted in the Army, and in 1945, he was appointed a captain. During the war, he served in France and North Africa for military intelligence putting up economic and political intelligence units. After the war ended in 1946, Rockefeller became a part of the family-associated Chase National Bank, and he served as an assistant manager in the Foreign Department. Fifteen years later, Rockefeller became a president, and served as a Chairman until his retirement in 1986. As a member of the Rockefeller clan, he has interfaced with every United State president, and sometimes, Rockefeller has served as an unofficial ambassador on diplomatic missions. Moreover, he is focused on philanthropic work, real estate and art collections.
David Rockefeller Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare David Rockefeller against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jun 12, 1915 (101 years old)
Businessperson, Banker, Statesman
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.