David Rockefeller Net Worth: David Rockefeller is an American banker who has a net worth of $2.9 billion. Born on June 12, 1915 in New York, David Rockefeller is the oldest living member of, maybe the most famous clan, the Rockefeller family. John D. Rockefeller, his grandfather, established Standard Oil, and John D. Rockefeller Jr., his father, developed Rockefeller Center in Manhattan. A graduate of Harvard University who has a PhD of the University of Chicago, Rockefeller initially served as a secretary to New York Mayor Fiorello La Guardia. Then, he became assistant regional director of the U.S. Office of Defense, Health and Welfare Services. When World War II broke out, Rockefeller enlisted in the Army, and in 1945, he was appointed a captain. During the war, he served in France and North Africa for military intelligence putting up economic and political intelligence units. After the war ended in 1946, Rockefeller became a part of the family-associated Chase National Bank, and he served as an assistant manager in the Foreign Department. Fifteen years later, Rockefeller became a president, and served as a Chairman until his retirement in 1986. As a member of the Rockefeller clan, he has interfaced with every United State president, and sometimes, Rockefeller has served as an unofficial ambassador on diplomatic missions. Moreover, he is focused on philanthropic work, real estate and art collections.
David Rockefeller Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare David Rockefeller against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 12, 1915
Businessperson, Banker, Statesman
United States of America
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality Showon Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...With a salary that gets her at least $900,000 every day she shows up to work, Judge Judy may be the smartest-working person in show business.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!