Clemmie Spangler, Jr. net worth: Clemmie Spangler, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $2.3 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in North Carolina today. Born in Charlotte, North Carolina, Clemmie Spangler, Jr., graduated from the University of North Carolina, and then earned an MBA from Harvard University. He took over management of his father's bank, Bank of North Carolina while it was struggling. In the early 80s, he merged it with North Carolina National Bank, and then merged it with Bank of America. In addition to his banking work, he is the Head of National Gypsum, a building materials company. He was the chair of the Board of Education in North Carolina for four years from the early to mid 80s, and he also served as President of the University of North Carolina from 1986 to 1997. He regularly donates to North Carolina area education initiatives through his charitable organization, the C.D. Spangler Foundation.
Clemmie Spangler Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Clemmie Spangler, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!on May 21, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking PriceAre you in the market for a new home in the Hamptons? If so, Richard Gere might want to speak with you. Actor Richard Gere has once again put his vacation home – or what some might call vacation mansion – up for sale again. This time, however, he's offering the 19,000-square-foot estate for less than in previous listings.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?