Clemmie Spangler, Jr. net worth: Clemmie Spangler, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $2.3 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in North Carolina today. Born in Charlotte, North Carolina, Clemmie Spangler, Jr., graduated from the University of North Carolina, and then earned an MBA from Harvard University. He took over management of his father's bank, Bank of North Carolina while it was struggling. In the early 80s, he merged it with North Carolina National Bank, and then merged it with Bank of America. In addition to his banking work, he is the Head of National Gypsum, a building materials company. He was the chair of the Board of Education in North Carolina for four years from the early to mid 80s, and he also served as President of the University of North Carolina from 1986 to 1997. He regularly donates to North Carolina area education initiatives through his charitable organization, the C.D. Spangler Foundation.
Clemmie Spangler Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Clemmie Spangler, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?