Christopher Cline net worth: Christopher Cline is an American businessman who has a net worth of $1.9 billion dollars. Born in Beckley, West Virginia, Christopher Cline grew up in a coal mining family. His grandfather had his own coal mining operation in West Virginia, and Mr. Cline was paid a penny a bag, for every bag he filled with dirt. The bags were then used for mine blasting. Later, his father gave him part of the family business. He left Marshall University to focus on the family business when he was 21, and grew it into one of the most successful coal mining companies in the world. His company, now called Foresight Energy, produces 20 million tons of coal a year. He is credited with reviving the coal mining industry in Illinois, and is often referred to as, "The New King of Coal". One of his company's primary investors is the Carlyle Group, and Foresight plans to go public in 2013, even as other energy companies are faltering.
Christopher Cline Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Cline against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 5, 1958 (57 years old)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.