Christopher Cline net worth: Christopher Cline is an American businessman who has a net worth of $1.9 billion dollars. Born in Beckley, West Virginia, Christopher Cline grew up in a coal mining family. His grandfather had his own coal mining operation in West Virginia, and Mr. Cline was paid a penny a bag, for every bag he filled with dirt. The bags were then used for mine blasting. Later, his father gave him part of the family business. He left Marshall University to focus on the family business when he was 21, and grew it into one of the most successful coal mining companies in the world. His company, now called Foresight Energy, produces 20 million tons of coal a year. He is credited with reviving the coal mining industry in Illinois, and is often referred to as, "The New King of Coal". One of his company's primary investors is the Carlyle Group, and Foresight plans to go public in 2013, even as other energy companies are faltering.
Christopher Cline Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Cline against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 5, 1958 (57 years old)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.