Christopher Cline net worth: Christopher Cline is an American businessman who has a net worth of $1.9 billion dollars. Born in Beckley, West Virginia, Christopher Cline grew up in a coal mining family. His grandfather had his own coal mining operation in West Virginia, and Mr. Cline was paid a penny a bag, for every bag he filled with dirt. The bags were then used for mine blasting. Later, his father gave him part of the family business. He left Marshall University to focus on the family business when he was 21, and grew it into one of the most successful coal mining companies in the world. His company, now called Foresight Energy, produces 20 million tons of coal a year. He is credited with reviving the coal mining industry in Illinois, and is often referred to as, "The New King of Coal". One of his company's primary investors is the Carlyle Group, and Foresight plans to go public in 2013, even as other energy companies are faltering.
Christopher Cline Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Cline against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 5, 1958 (57 years old)
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.