Christoffel Wiese net worth: Christoffel Wiese is a veteran business leader from South Africa who has a net worth of $5.4 billion. Christoffel Wiese is one of the richest people in South Africa. Christoeffel Wiese serves as Chairman and the largest single shareholder of Shoprite, Africa's biggest retailer, low-priced supermarket chain. He is also the Executive Chairman of Pepkor, a chain of discount clothes, shoes and textiles, where he holds a large stake. Furthermore, Wiese made a heavy investment in seven publicly traded companies, whose shares has become more valuable over the years. In 2009, he found himself in an inappropriate situation when $1.1 million in cash was detected in his luggage and confiscated at London City Airport. The considerably big amount of money that he said was "peanuts" to him was finally returned in July 2012. Favorably known as Christo, Wiese restored a farm estate in South Africa, after eventually turning it into both a five-star hotel and wine maker, Lanzerac Manor & Winery. In addition to this remarkable combination of offering bed and wine, Christo also owns wine producer Lourensford Estate as well as a private game reserve in the Kalahari.
Christoffel Wiese Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christoffel Wiese against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1941
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?