Christoffel Wiese net worth: Christoffel Wiese is a veteran business leader from South Africa who has a net worth of $5.4 billion. Christoffel Wiese is one of the richest people in South Africa. Christoeffel Wiese serves as Chairman and the largest single shareholder of Shoprite, Africa's biggest retailer, low-priced supermarket chain. He is also the Executive Chairman of Pepkor, a chain of discount clothes, shoes and textiles, where he holds a large stake. Furthermore, Wiese made a heavy investment in seven publicly traded companies, whose shares has become more valuable over the years. In 2009, he found himself in an inappropriate situation when $1.1 million in cash was detected in his luggage and confiscated at London City Airport. The considerably big amount of money that he said was "peanuts" to him was finally returned in July 2012. Favorably known as Christo, Wiese restored a farm estate in South Africa, after eventually turning it into both a five-star hotel and wine maker, Lanzerac Manor & Winery. In addition to this remarkable combination of offering bed and wine, Christo also owns wine producer Lourensford Estate as well as a private game reserve in the Kalahari.
Christoffel Wiese Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christoffel Wiese against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1941 (74 years old)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.