Christoffel Wiese net worth: Christoffel Wiese is a veteran business leader from South Africa who has a net worth of $5.4 billion. Christoffel Wiese is one of the richest people in South Africa. Christoeffel Wiese serves as Chairman and the largest single shareholder of Shoprite, Africa's biggest retailer, low-priced supermarket chain. He is also the Executive Chairman of Pepkor, a chain of discount clothes, shoes and textiles, where he holds a large stake. Furthermore, Wiese made a heavy investment in seven publicly traded companies, whose shares has become more valuable over the years. In 2009, he found himself in an inappropriate situation when $1.1 million in cash was detected in his luggage and confiscated at London City Airport. The considerably big amount of money that he said was "peanuts" to him was finally returned in July 2012. Favorably known as Christo, Wiese restored a farm estate in South Africa, after eventually turning it into both a five-star hotel and wine maker, Lanzerac Manor & Winery. In addition to this remarkable combination of offering bed and wine, Christo also owns wine producer Lourensford Estate as well as a private game reserve in the Kalahari.
Christoffel Wiese Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christoffel Wiese against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1941 (74 years old)
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...