Austen Cargill II net worth: Austen Cargill II is an American business heir who has a net worth of $3 million which makes him one of the richest people in Montana. As you might have guessed, Austen Cargill II is a member of the extremely wealthy Cargill/MacMillan. He earned both his B.A. and his M.S. from the University of Minnesota, and then went on to earn a Doctorate from Oregon State University. He is one of the heirs to the Cargill, Inc. fortune. Cargill, Inc., was founded by William Cargill in 1865, and was originally focused on grain storage. The company has since grown to included everything related to food production, from animal feed, to food transport, and the Cargill family has become one of the richest in the world. The exact amount of wealth the family has amassed to this point is unknown, as Cargill, Inc. is a privately owned company, the largest in the United States, and the owners of privately owned firms are not required to report their personal wealth. Austen Cargill II currently lives in Livingston, Montana and has two children.
Austen Cargill II Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Austen Cargill II against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cargill Incorporated, תאגיד קארגיל, קרגיל, Cargill Inc., Cargill Inc
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.