Austen Cargill II net worth: Austen Cargill II is an American business heir who has a net worth of $3 million which makes him one of the richest people in Montana. As you might have guessed, Austen Cargill II is a member of the extremely wealthy Cargill/MacMillan. He earned both his B.A. and his M.S. from the University of Minnesota, and then went on to earn a Doctorate from Oregon State University. He is one of the heirs to the Cargill, Inc. fortune. Cargill, Inc., was founded by William Cargill in 1865, and was originally focused on grain storage. The company has since grown to included everything related to food production, from animal feed, to food transport, and the Cargill family has become one of the richest in the world. The exact amount of wealth the family has amassed to this point is unknown, as Cargill, Inc. is a privately owned company, the largest in the United States, and the owners of privately owned firms are not required to report their personal wealth. Austen Cargill II currently lives in Livingston, Montana and has two children.
Austen Cargill II Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Austen Cargill II against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cargill Incorporated, תאגיד קארגיל, קרגיל, Cargill Inc., Cargill Inc
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.