August von Finck Jr. net worth: August von Finck Jr. is a German businessman who has a net worth of $8.3 billion. As a grandson of banker Wilhelm von Finck, the founder of private bank Merck, Finck & Co. and insurance giant Allianz, August von Finck Jr. inherited and became in charge of the both entities. He was the head of the bank and the insurance company until 1990, when he sold them both to Barclays Bank. Ever since, he has overseen an investment portfolio that includes real estate companies, restaurants, hotels, an Austrian chemical manufacturer, an insurance group, breweries and a champagne maker. He manages it all from his tax-free home in Switzerland. As of March 2013, Forbes listed him as the 138th richest man in the world and the 10th wealthiest in Germany.
August von Finck Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare August von Finck Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
August von Finck, Jr.
Date of Birth
Mar 11, 1930 (85 years old)
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.