Athina Onassis Net Worth

How much is Athina Onassis Worth?

Random Celebrity
Athina Onassis Net Worth
Net Worth:
$1 Billion
Date of Birth
January 28, 1985
Place of Birth
Neuilly-sur-Seine
Profession
Equestrian, Athlete

Athina Onassis net worth: Athina Onassis is the sole surviving heir to Aristotle Onassis shipping fortune wh has a net worth of $1 billion. Her net worth is largely as a result of her famously wealthy family, but Onassis has made a name for herself as a competitive show jumper. Her career in the world of equestrian sport began as a teenager, when she was still known as Athina Roussel. Since then, she's attempted to explicitly reconnect with her Greek heritage by reinstating her Greek last name and learning the Greek language. Onassis has also had a notable personal life, having already been married and divorced even though she's only 26 years old.

How much is Athina Onassis worth?

Athina Onassis Net Worth

She has also been involved in some legal problems involving her inheritance, which was locked up in a trust fund controlled by a board of directors at the Onassis Company. Even her net worth has been called into question by those in the media, with some asserting that she is not a "billionaire heiress" as she is often referred to. Still, Onassis continues to be considered a billionaire by most of those "in the know," and it's a sure thing that her financial future is secure barring some kind of unforeseen catastrophic economic collapse.

Articles Written by Brian Warner
Prior to launching Celebrity Net Worth, Brian spent seven years as the Managing Editor of one of the largest entertainment portals on the internet. Before that, Brian attended Georgetown University where he double majored in finance and marketing. A native of Northern California, Brian currently resides in Los Angeles. Follow him on Google+.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!
Submit a Correction
More Information
Athina Onassis

Athina Onassis

Athina Onassis de Miranda is a French-Greek heiress, the only surviving descendant of Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis, and the sole heir of Aristotle's daughter Christina Onassis, who inherited 55% of his fortune. The remaining 45%, minus the $26 million left to Ona...
Profession
Date of Birth
  • January 28, 1985
Nicknames
  • Athina Onassis de Miranda
  • Athina de Miranda
  • Athina Onassis Miranda
  • Athina Roussel
Nationality
  • France
Country
  • France
View Full Profile
Discussion