Monica Joseph-Taylor net worth: Monica Joseph-Taylor is an American talk-show host and television producer who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Monica Joseph-Taylor has been working in the entertainment industry as a host and producer for many years. She first rose to prominence as the host of the Oxygen Network's daily talk show, "Pure Oxygen". A busy mother, she developed her own popular line of products, called MOMS Made Easy. She repeatedly served as a guest on "The Today Show", and also developed strategic marketing plans for multiple companies, including ESPN, Spike TV, and General Motors. She launched her own production company, Monica Taylor Enterprises, which has produced programs for Lifetime, Spike TV, WE, and the Fox Movie Channel, among other channels. She recently split from her husband, musician Aston "Funkmaster Flex" Taylor, and is currently shooting the new TLC reality series, "Starter Wives", about women who are no longer in high-profile relationships.
Monica Joseph-Taylor Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Monica Joseph-Taylor against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1967 (48 years old)
Disc jockey, Musician, Record producer, Singer, Rapper, Radio personality, Actor, Presenter
United States of America
Aston Taylor, DJ Funkmaster Flex, Funkmaster DJ Flex, Aston George Taylor Jr., Funk Flex, Memphis Bleek, and Geda K, Flex
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?It's rare to see a player spend 20 seasons with the same team. But Kobe Bryant did it, and he made a lot of money along the way.
- The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer EnyaWould you be surprised to learn that Enya has more money than Adele and has sold more records than One Direction? Would it shock you to find out she lives in a castle full of cats and her neighbor is Bono? This is the weird world in which the Irish singer Enya lives.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.