Lana Wachowski net worth and salary: Lana Wachowski is an American film director and producer who has a net worth of $125 million. Lana Wachowski is probably most famous for being the co-creator, alongside with her brother Andy Wachowshi, of the Matrix film series. Lana was also the co-director of the 2012 film Cloud Atlas and several other major films. She was born on June 21, 1965 in Chicago, Illinois as born Laurence Wachowski. Her mother Lynne (née Luckinbill), was a nurse and her father, Ron Wachowski, was a businessman of Polish descent. Lana went to Kellogg Elementary School, in Chicago's Beverly area, and graduated from Whitney Young High School. She graduated in 1983. As child, she was an avid player of the video game Dungeons & Dragons. She attended Emerson College but dropped out before graduating to help run a carpentry business in Chicago with her brother Andy. In their free time, they also created comic books. Beginning sometime in the late 1980s, Lawrence began to transition to life as a woman.
Lana Wachowski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 21, 1965 (51 years old)
Film director, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Writer, Comic Book Creator
United States of America
Laurence Wachowski, Larry Wachowski, Laurence "Larry" Wachowski, Larry
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Lana Wachowski Earnings
- The Matrix Revolutions$4,000,000% of gross
- The Matrix Reloaded$4,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?