Lana Wachowski net worth and salary: Lana Wachowski is an American film director and producer who has a net worth of $125 million. Lana Wachowski is probably most famous for being the co-creator, alongside with her brother Andy Wachowshi, of the Matrix film series. Lana was also the co-director of the 2012 film Cloud Atlas and several other major films. She was born on June 21, 1965 in Chicago, Illinois as born Laurence Wachowski. Her mother Lynne (née Luckinbill), was a nurse and her father, Ron Wachowski, was a businessman of Polish descent. Lana went to Kellogg Elementary School, in Chicago's Beverly area, and graduated from Whitney Young High School. She graduated in 1983. As child, she was an avid player of the video game Dungeons & Dragons. She attended Emerson College but dropped out before graduating to help run a carpentry business in Chicago with her brother Andy. In their free time, they also created comic books. Beginning sometime in the late 1980s, Lawrence began to transition to life as a woman.
Lana Wachowski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 21, 1965
Film director, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Writer, Comic Book Creator
United States of America
Laurence Wachowski, Larry Wachowski, Laurence "Larry" Wachowski, Larry
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Lana Wachowski Earnings
- The Matrix Revolutions$4,000,000% of gross
- The Matrix Reloaded$4,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...