Lana Wachowski net worth and salary: Lana Wachowski is an American film director and producer who has a net worth of $125 million. Lana Wachowski is probably most famous for being the co-creator, alongside with her brother Andy Wachowshi, of the Matrix film series. Lana was also the co-director of the 2012 film Cloud Atlas and several other major films. She was born on June 21, 1965 in Chicago, Illinois as born Laurence Wachowski. Her mother Lynne (née Luckinbill), was a nurse and her father, Ron Wachowski, was a businessman of Polish descent. Lana went to Kellogg Elementary School, in Chicago's Beverly area, and graduated from Whitney Young High School. She graduated in 1983. As child, she was an avid player of the video game Dungeons & Dragons. She attended Emerson College but dropped out before graduating to help run a carpentry business in Chicago with her brother Andy. In their free time, they also created comic books. Beginning sometime in the late 1980s, Lawrence began to transition to life as a woman.
Lana Wachowski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 21, 1965
Film director, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Writer, Comic Book Creator
United States of America
Laurence Wachowski, Larry Wachowski, Laurence "Larry" Wachowski, Larry
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrarion Aug 28, 2015
Lana Wachowski Earnings
- The Matrix Revolutions$4,000,000% of gross
- The Matrix Reloaded$4,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?