Katherine Jackson net worth: Katherine Jackson is the matriarch of the Jackson musical family who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Barbour County, Alabama, Katherine Jackson, also known as Kattie B. Katherine Jackson, originally wanted to pursue a career in country music, but was unable to convince anyone to have interest in a black country singer. She married Joe Jackson in 1949, and gave birth to ten children. Her children began to show musical talent while in elementary school, and her husband formed, The Jackson Brothers, with his three eldest sons during the early 60s. Brothers Michael and Marlon were added in the mid-60s, and the group was renamed, The Jackson Five. Katherine Jackson made all of their costumes until the group turned professional and label stylists began working with them. At one time or another her children have dedicated albums to her, and the majority of them wrote the forward for her autobiography. She recently made headlines after it appeared that she had been kidnapped.
Katherine Jackson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Katherine Jackson against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 4, 1930 (86 years old)
United States of America
Katherine Esther Jackson, Katherine Esther Scruse, Kattie B. Screws, Mrs. Jackson, Scruse
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.