Katherine Jackson net worth: Katherine Jackson is the matriarch of the Jackson musical family who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Barbour County, Alabama, Katherine Jackson, also known as Kattie B. Katherine Jackson, originally wanted to pursue a career in country music, but was unable to convince anyone to have interest in a black country singer. She married Joe Jackson in 1949, and gave birth to ten children. Her children began to show musical talent while in elementary school, and her husband formed, The Jackson Brothers, with his three eldest sons during the early 60s. Brothers Michael and Marlon were added in the mid-60s, and the group was renamed, The Jackson Five. Katherine Jackson made all of their costumes until the group turned professional and label stylists began working with them. At one time or another her children have dedicated albums to her, and the majority of them wrote the forward for her autobiography. She recently made headlines after it appeared that she had been kidnapped.
Katherine Jackson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Katherine Jackson against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 4, 1930 (85 years old)
United States of America
Katherine Esther Jackson, Katherine Esther Scruse, Kattie B. Screws, Mrs. Jackson, Scruse
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Lionel Messi Willing To Change Leagues... But It Definitely Won't Be Cheap!!!After the trouble he has had with taxes in Spain, Lionel Messi is thinking about making a move to the Premier League, but the team that signs him will have to pay big.