Jerry Bruckheimer net worth: Jerry Bruckheimer is an American film and TV producer who has a net worth of $850 million. Jerry Bruckheimer is famous for producing many extremely successful films in the action, drama and science fiction genres. To date he has over 30 releases to his credit. Bruckheimer's credits include blockbusters like Beverly Hills Cop, Top Gun, The Rock, Con Air, Coyote Ugly, Crimson Tide, Armageddon, Enemy of the State, Gone in 60 Seconds, Black Hawk Down, Pearl Harbor, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and many more. He has also had strong success in the world of television production with the CSI franchise. Bruckheimer has received 30 Oscar nominations, winning 5 times. He has had 8 Grammy nominations with 5 wins, 23 Golden Globe nominations with 4 wins, 30 Emmy nominations with 6 wins and 8 People's Choice nominations that have resulted in 4 wins. His TV shows have been produced by Warner Brothers and his theatrical releases by Paramount and Disney studios. Entertainment Weekly has dubbed Bruckheimer "the most powerful man in Hollywood". He remains active and engaged and has new productions in the planning stage at all times.
Jerry Bruckheimer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jerry Bruckheimer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 21, 1943
Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mr. Blockbuster, Jerome Leon Bruckheimer, Jerome Leon "Jerry" Bruckheimer
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Jerry Bruckheimer Earnings
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$10,000,000
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest$5,000,000a guaranteed % of backend profits
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.