Jerry Bruckheimer net worth: Jerry Bruckheimer is an American film and TV producer who has a net worth of $850 million. Jerry Bruckheimer is famous for producing many extremely successful films in the action, drama and science fiction genres. To date he has over 30 releases to his credit. Bruckheimer's credits include blockbusters like Beverly Hills Cop, Top Gun, The Rock, Con Air, Coyote Ugly, Crimson Tide, Armageddon, Enemy of the State, Gone in 60 Seconds, Black Hawk Down, Pearl Harbor, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and many more. He has also had strong success in the world of television production with the CSI franchise. Bruckheimer has received 30 Oscar nominations, winning 5 times. He has had 8 Grammy nominations with 5 wins, 23 Golden Globe nominations with 4 wins, 30 Emmy nominations with 6 wins and 8 People's Choice nominations that have resulted in 4 wins. His TV shows have been produced by Warner Brothers and his theatrical releases by Paramount and Disney studios. Entertainment Weekly has dubbed Bruckheimer "the most powerful man in Hollywood". He remains active and engaged and has new productions in the planning stage at all times.
Jerry Bruckheimer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jerry Bruckheimer against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 21, 1943 (72 years old)
Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mr. Blockbuster, Jerome Leon Bruckheimer, Jerome Leon "Jerry" Bruckheimer
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Jerry Bruckheimer Earnings
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$10,000,000
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest$5,000,000a guaranteed % of backend profits
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.