Jerry Bruckheimer net worth: Jerry Bruckheimer is an American film and TV producer who has a net worth of $850 million. Jerry Bruckheimer is famous for producing many extremely successful films in the action, drama and science fiction genres. To date he has over 30 releases to his credit. Bruckheimer's credits include blockbusters like Beverly Hills Cop, Top Gun, The Rock, Con Air, Coyote Ugly, Crimson Tide, Armageddon, Enemy of the State, Gone in 60 Seconds, Black Hawk Down, Pearl Harbor, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and many more. He has also had strong success in the world of television production with the CSI franchise. Bruckheimer has received 30 Oscar nominations, winning 5 times. He has had 8 Grammy nominations with 5 wins, 23 Golden Globe nominations with 4 wins, 30 Emmy nominations with 6 wins and 8 People's Choice nominations that have resulted in 4 wins. His TV shows have been produced by Warner Brothers and his theatrical releases by Paramount and Disney studios. Entertainment Weekly has dubbed Bruckheimer "the most powerful man in Hollywood". He remains active and engaged and has new productions in the planning stage at all times.
Jerry Bruckheimer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jerry Bruckheimer against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 21, 1943 (72 years old)
Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mr. Blockbuster, Jerome Leon Bruckheimer, Jerome Leon "Jerry" Bruckheimer
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Jerry Bruckheimer Earnings
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$10,000,000
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest$5,000,000a guaranteed % of backend profits
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.
- Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private JetJackie Chan is no stranger to owning private jets, but this time he has dropped $20 million on the latest and greatest in air travel.
- Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free AgentsAfter a disappointing season, the Eagles cut loose head coach Chip Kelly, but must be okay with the roster, since the team has been working hard to lock up its free agents during the last few weeks.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Got A Stock Package Worth Almost $200 MillionAs part of his transition to CEO, the new head of Google received a package of Google stock valued at nearly $200 million.