Donald Bellisario net worth: Donald Bellisario is a prolific American television producer who has a net worth of $250 million. Donald Bellisario is most famous for having created the television shows NCIS, JAG, Magnum PI and Quantum Leap. Bellisario was born on August 8, 1935 in Cokeburg, Pennsylvania. He served in the Marines for four years between 1955 and 1959 before earning a bachelors degree from Penn State where he majored in journalism. Bellisario's first job after graduating was as a copywriter for an agency. In the early 1970s he moved from Pennsylvania to Hollywood to pursue his dream of screenwriting. Bellisario would go on to create some highly successful and lucrative TV shows that have earned him a fortune in syndication. Magnum PI ran for eight seasons, Quantum Leap ran four seasons, JAG ran for 10 seasons and NCIS has run from 2003 to the present. All of these shows are still aired around the world in syndication every day.
Donald Bellisario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donald Bellisario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Donald P. Bellisario
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1935 (80 years old)
Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Actor
United States of America
Donald Paul Bellisario, Don Bellisario, Donald P. Bellisario, Donald Bellisario
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.