Donald Bellisario net worth: Donald Bellisario is a prolific American television producer who has a net worth of $250 million. Donald Bellisario is most famous for having created the television shows NCIS, JAG, Magnum PI and Quantum Leap. Bellisario was born on August 8, 1935 in Cokeburg, Pennsylvania. He served in the Marines for four years between 1955 and 1959 before earning a bachelors degree from Penn State where he majored in journalism. Bellisario's first job after graduating was as a copywriter for an agency. In the early 1970s he moved from Pennsylvania to Hollywood to pursue his dream of screenwriting. Bellisario would go on to create some highly successful and lucrative TV shows that have earned him a fortune in syndication. Magnum PI ran for eight seasons, Quantum Leap ran four seasons, JAG ran for 10 seasons and NCIS has run from 2003 to the present. All of these shows are still aired around the world in syndication every day.
Donald Bellisario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donald Bellisario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Donald P. Bellisario
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1935 (80 years old)
Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Actor
United States of America
Donald Paul Bellisario, Don Bellisario, Donald P. Bellisario, Donald Bellisario
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.