Donald Bellisario net worth: Donald Bellisario is a prolific American television producer who has a net worth of $250 million. Donald Bellisario is most famous for having created the television shows NCIS, JAG, Magnum PI and Quantum Leap. Bellisario was born on August 8, 1935 in Cokeburg, Pennsylvania. He served in the Marines for four years between 1955 and 1959 before earning a bachelors degree from Penn State where he majored in journalism. Bellisario's first job after graduating was as a copywriter for an agency. In the early 1970s he moved from Pennsylvania to Hollywood to pursue his dream of screenwriting. Bellisario would go on to create some highly successful and lucrative TV shows that have earned him a fortune in syndication. Magnum PI ran for eight seasons, Quantum Leap ran four seasons, JAG ran for 10 seasons and NCIS has run from 2003 to the present. All of these shows are still aired around the world in syndication every day.
Donald Bellisario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donald Bellisario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Donald P. Bellisario
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1935 (80 years old)
Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Actor
United States of America
Donald Paul Bellisario, Don Bellisario, Donald P. Bellisario, Donald Bellisario
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.