Donald Bellisario net worth: Donald Bellisario is a prolific American television producer who has a net worth of $250 million. Donald Bellisario is most famous for having created the television shows NCIS, JAG, Magnum PI and Quantum Leap. Bellisario was born on August 8, 1935 in Cokeburg, Pennsylvania. He served in the Marines for four years between 1955 and 1959 before earning a bachelors degree from Penn State where he majored in journalism. Bellisario's first job after graduating was as a copywriter for an agency. In the early 1970s he moved from Pennsylvania to Hollywood to pursue his dream of screenwriting. Bellisario would go on to create some highly successful and lucrative TV shows that have earned him a fortune in syndication. Magnum PI ran for eight seasons, Quantum Leap ran four seasons, JAG ran for 10 seasons and NCIS has run from 2003 to the present. All of these shows are still aired around the world in syndication every day.
Donald Bellisario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donald Bellisario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Donald P. Bellisario
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1935
Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Actor
United States of America
Donald Paul Bellisario, Don Bellisario, Donald P. Bellisario, Donald Bellisario
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40son Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...Tidal made a serious accusation against Apple over the weekend, and it had to do with a Drake performance...
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!