Bruce Beresford-Redman net worth: Bruce Beresford-Redman is an American television producer who has a net worth of $400 thousand. Bruce Beresford-Redman was born in 1971. He is best known for being the co-creator and executive producer of the MTV television series Pimp My Ride. Beresford-Redman also served as a producer and supervising producer for the CBS reality TV series Survivor from 2002 to 2004. He also worked on the TV series The Restaurant, The Contender, Crash Course, and Breakthrough with Tony Robbins. For Survivor he was nominated for Primetime Emmy Awards from 2002 to 2004. In March 2015 Beresford-Redman was convicted for murdering his wife Monica and was sentenced to twelve years in prison.
Bruce Beresford-Redman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bruce Beresford-Redman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
United States of America
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty SumMaster P is going to have to fork over some money to his ex-wife Sonya Miller – here's why...
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?