Robert Kardashian Net Worth: Robert Kardashian was an American attorney and businessman who had a net worth of $30 million. Robert Kardashian earned his net worth through his years as an attorney for ten years, after which he went into business and then returned to law to assist in the O.J. Simpson trial. Born Robert George Kardashian (February 22, 1944 – September 30, 2003) in Los Angeles, California, US, he is today remembered as the late father of starlets Kim, Khloe and Kourtney, but he was so much more than that. Being raised in the Baldwin Hills area of Los Angeles, he attended Dorsey High School and the University of Southern California. Once he had a BA in Economics, he continued his education at the University of San Diego School of Law where he earned his law degree. After 10 years dealing with law, he let his license to practice law become inactive to concentrate himself on more business-related endeavors. In 1973, Kardashian became one of the the co-founders of the trade publication Radio & Records, which he and his partners sold for a large profit six years later. However, he first gained national recognition as O. J. Simpson's friend and defense attorney during the Simpson's murder trial in 1995 – over 20 years since Kardashian had last practiced law. Robert Kardashian died of esophageal cancer on September 30, 2003 at the age of 59. Throughout his life he had been married three times and had four children with his first wife, Kris Kardashian (née Houghton): Kourtney, Kim, Khloé and Rob. His children, primarily his daughters, achieved fame after his death, mainly through the E! cable network reality TV series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and related programs.
Robert Kardashian Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Kardashian against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1944 (71 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Robert George Kardashian, Robert George Kardashian, Кардашян, Роберт
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.