Petri Hawkins-Byrd net worth: Petri Hawkins-Byrd is an American television personality who has a net worth of $3.5 million dollars. Petri Hawkins-Byrd was born in Brooklyn, New York and attended Hostos Community College. He began working as a bailiff in the Brooklyn court system in the early 80s, and then moved to the Family Court in Manhattan. While serving as a bailiff in Manhattan, he began working for Judge Judith Sheindlin. After completing his Criminal Justice degree at John Jay College, he relocated to California with his family to work for the US Marshals Service. After hearing that Judge Sheindlin was going to be featured on her own court show, he wrote her a letter of congratulations. She subsequently called him and invited him to serve as her bailiff on the show. He has become famous all over the United States in his capacity as bailiff on "Judge Judy", and is known for his very expressive face.
Petri Hawkins-Byrd Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Petri Hawkins-Byrd against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 29, 1957
United States of America
Petri-Hawkins Byrd, Petri Hawkins Byrd, Petri Byrd, Byrd
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.