Petri Hawkins-Byrd net worth: Petri Hawkins-Byrd is an American television personality who has a net worth of $3.5 million dollars. Petri Hawkins-Byrd was born in Brooklyn, New York and attended Hostos Community College. He began working as a bailiff in the Brooklyn court system in the early 80s, and then moved to the Family Court in Manhattan. While serving as a bailiff in Manhattan, he began working for Judge Judith Sheindlin. After completing his Criminal Justice degree at John Jay College, he relocated to California with his family to work for the US Marshals Service. After hearing that Judge Sheindlin was going to be featured on her own court show, he wrote her a letter of congratulations. She subsequently called him and invited him to serve as her bailiff on the show. He has become famous all over the United States in his capacity as bailiff on "Judge Judy", and is known for his very expressive face.
Petri Hawkins-Byrd Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Petri Hawkins-Byrd against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 29, 1957 (58 years old)
United States of America
Petri-Hawkins Byrd, Petri Hawkins Byrd, Petri Byrd, Byrd
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder a of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.