Judge Alex Ferrer net worth: Judge Alex Ferrer is a Cuban-American retired judge, aviator, and reality television personality who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Alex Ferrer was born in Havana, Cuba and moved to the United States with his family when he was one. He went on to become a police officer in Coral Gables, Florida. After five years on the force, he decided to return to school to earn his law degree. He earned his law degree from the University of Miami, and is currently the Judicial Director of the school's Alumni Association. He became Associate Administrative Judge in the Criminal Division of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit for Miami-Dade County in the mid-90s, and served as a criminal court judge for 10 years. He was the presiding judge for the Sun Gym Gang murder trials. Since 2005, he has starred on the reality courtroom show, "Judge Alex".
Judge Alex Ferrer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Alex Ferrer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?