Judge Alex Ferrer net worth: Judge Alex Ferrer is a Cuban-American retired judge, aviator, and reality television personality who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Alex Ferrer was born in Havana, Cuba and moved to the United States with his family when he was one. He went on to become a police officer in Coral Gables, Florida. After five years on the force, he decided to return to school to earn his law degree. He earned his law degree from the University of Miami, and is currently the Judicial Director of the school's Alumni Association. He became Associate Administrative Judge in the Criminal Division of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit for Miami-Dade County in the mid-90s, and served as a criminal court judge for 10 years. He was the presiding judge for the Sun Gym Gang murder trials. Since 2005, he has starred on the reality courtroom show, "Judge Alex".
Judge Alex Ferrer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Alex Ferrer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty SumMaster P is going to have to fork over some money to his ex-wife Sonya Miller – here's why...
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?