Christine Lagarde net worth: Christine Lagarde is the 11th Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund who has a net worth of $4 million. Christine Lagarde has earned her net worth through her professional career as an attorney for Baker and McKenzie law firm, chairman of the Executive Committee and later as partner and head of the Western Europe firm. She has also co-founded the European Law Centre and became President of the global strategic committee. Along with these accomplishments Lagarde has also served as Minister of Commerce and Industry, Minister of Agriculture, Minister of Finance and now serves as MD of the International Monetary fund. Forbes magazine has named her the 9th most powerful woman in the world. Christine Lagarde was born in Paris, France in 1956. Her father was an English Professor and her mother, a teacher. Lagarde graduated from Lycee Francois 1er in 1974 and from there attended a girls boarding school (Holton Arms School) in Bethesda, Maryland in the United States. She also attended and graduated from Paris West University Nanterre La Defense in France and the Institut d'etudes politiques d'Aix-en-Provence where she earned a Master's Degree in Political science. In 1974 she worked as an intern congressional assistant to Representative William Cohen at the U.S. Capitol. Lagarde is twice divorced and has two sons Pierre-Henri Lagarde and Thomas Lagarde. She has involved with businessman and entrepreneur Xavier Giocanti since 2006. Actress Laila Robins portrayed Lagarde in "Too Big to Fail," an HBO film in 2011. She was profiled in the September 2011 issue of Vogue, and was interviewed on the PBS Newshour, as well as the British newspaper, The Guardian and the documentary film "Inside Job."
Christine Lagarde Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christine Lagarde against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 1, 1956
Christine Lallouette, Christine Madeleine Odette Lagarde, Christine Madeleine Odette Lallouette
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.