Christine Lagarde net worth: Christine Lagarde is the 11th Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund who has a net worth of $4 million. Christine Lagarde has earned her net worth through her professional career as an attorney for Baker and McKenzie law firm, chairman of the Executive Committee and later as partner and head of the Western Europe firm. She has also co-founded the European Law Centre and became President of the global strategic committee. Along with these accomplishments Lagarde has also served as Minister of Commerce and Industry, Minister of Agriculture, Minister of Finance and now serves as MD of the International Monetary fund. Forbes magazine has named her the 9th most powerful woman in the world. Christine Lagarde was born in Paris, France in 1956. Her father was an English Professor and her mother, a teacher. Lagarde graduated from Lycee Francois 1er in 1974 and from there attended a girls boarding school (Holton Arms School) in Bethesda, Maryland in the United States. She also attended and graduated from Paris West University Nanterre La Defense in France and the Institut d'etudes politiques d'Aix-en-Provence where she earned a Master's Degree in Political science. In 1974 she worked as an intern congressional assistant to Representative William Cohen at the U.S. Capitol. Lagarde is twice divorced and has two sons Pierre-Henri Lagarde and Thomas Lagarde. She has involved with businessman and entrepreneur Xavier Giocanti since 2006. Actress Laila Robins portrayed Lagarde in "Too Big to Fail," an HBO film in 2011. She was profiled in the September 2011 issue of Vogue, and was interviewed on the PBS Newshour, as well as the British newspaper, The Guardian and the documentary film "Inside Job."
Christine Lagarde Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christine Lagarde against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 1, 1956 (60 years old)
Christine Lallouette, Christine Madeleine Odette Lagarde, Christine Madeleine Odette Lallouette
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.