Kazunori Yamauchi is a Japanese game designer, professional racing driver, and most notably, CEO of Polyphony Digital and producer of the Gran Turismo series and has a net worth of $60 million. Kazunori Yamauchi earned his net worth as a game designer and professional racing driver. He became the president of Polyphony Digital after creating his first game called Motor Toon Grand Prix, a cartoon racing game that was completely original and had a colorful, unique, and in every sense, "cartoony" feel. Since then, he has fulfilled his dream of creating excellent car games with his massively successful Gran Turismo series. For his help with promoting Volkswagen (VW) models in the series, VW gave him a Golf R32 as a gift. In 1999 Polyphony Digital released Omega Boost, a shoot 'em up title set in space. He recently helped design the technology for Nissan's new GT-R Sports car which appears in the latest game in his franchise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. He was given a Nissan GT-R for his contribution. He is also a Professional race car driver. He joined the Gazoo Racing Team on August 29th, 2009. He, and the rest of the team, had participated the SP8 class in race 8 with a Lexus IS-F held on the Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit. He had the fastest lap time of 10″9, which was the best of the team, and the Gazoo team finished as a class Champion. He was also was one of 4 drivers in the #96 Spoon Sports FD2 Civic Type-R during the 25 Hours Of Thunerhill which took place Dec. 5-6, 2009. He took part in the 24 Hours of Nürburgring 2011 as one of the four drivers of #71 Schulze Motorsport Nissan GT-R. The team finished the race in 36th place overall. Kazunori Yamauchi was born on August 5th, 1967 in Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan.
Kazunori Yamauchi Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kazunori Yamauchi against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1967 (48 years old)
Designer, Video Game Designer, Race car driver
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.