What is Johnson and Johnson's net worth? Johnson & Johnson's net worth is $65.030 billion. It is almost impossible to walk into a pharmacy, drug store, or grocery store, anywhere in the world, without finding a product made by Johnson & Johnson. The New Brunswick, New Jersey-based company is literally synonymous with over-the-counter medical products, and their many subsidiaries supply medical equipment and drugs to multiple hospitals and surgical clinics around the globe. Some of the company's more widely recognized products include, Band-Aid, Tylenol, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, and Acuvue. Chances are, you have one or more of their products in your bathroom, or medicine cabinet, right now. Johnson & Johnson was founded in direct response to the work of famed doctor and scientist, Joseph Lister, who expounded upon the virtues of antiseptic medical practice in the late 1800s. The Johnson brothers, of whom there were three, created their own line of surgical bandages in 1885. By 1887, the company had grown significantly, and they incorporated. The presidency of the company was passed from relative to relative for almost 80 years. Johnson & Johnson has consistently ranked as one of the most respected company's in the world, and is well known for its commitment to "green" manufacturing. The company's handling of the 1982 Chicago Tylenol incident, in which seven people died after ingesting Tylenol laced with cyanide, is held up as an example of how all manufacturers should handle the recall of products. The company has 230 subsidiaries and manufactures 108 different product lines. They currently employ 117,900 people in 57 countries.
Johnson and Johnson's Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Johnson and Johnson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Johnson & Johnson
J&J, & Johnson Johnson, Johnson and Johnson, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, JOHNSON & JOHNSON ET AL
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Increased By $16.5 Billion In The Last Yearon Oct 2, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
Few People Knew Jordan Spieth Before Last Year, And Now He'll Make Nearly $50 Million In 2015. How Has He Done It?on Oct 4, 2015
Johnny Depp's Stunning Estate In The French Countryside Is Still Available For $25 Millionon Oct 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.