What is Johnson and Johnson's net worth? Johnson & Johnson's net worth is $65.030 billion. It is almost impossible to walk into a pharmacy, drug store, or grocery store, anywhere in the world, without finding a product made by Johnson & Johnson. The New Brunswick, New Jersey-based company is literally synonymous with over-the-counter medical products, and their many subsidiaries supply medical equipment and drugs to multiple hospitals and surgical clinics around the globe. Some of the company's more widely recognized products include, Band-Aid, Tylenol, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, and Acuvue. Chances are, you have one or more of their products in your bathroom, or medicine cabinet, right now. Johnson & Johnson was founded in direct response to the work of famed doctor and scientist, Joseph Lister, who expounded upon the virtues of antiseptic medical practice in the late 1800s. The Johnson brothers, of whom there were three, created their own line of surgical bandages in 1885. By 1887, the company had grown significantly, and they incorporated. The presidency of the company was passed from relative to relative for almost 80 years. Johnson & Johnson has consistently ranked as one of the most respected company's in the world, and is well known for its commitment to "green" manufacturing. The company's handling of the 1982 Chicago Tylenol incident, in which seven people died after ingesting Tylenol laced with cyanide, is held up as an example of how all manufacturers should handle the recall of products. The company has 230 subsidiaries and manufactures 108 different product lines. They currently employ 117,900 people in 57 countries.
Johnson and Johnson's Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Johnson and Johnson against
- Random Celebrity
Johnson & Johnson
J&J, & Johnson Johnson, Johnson and Johnson, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, JOHNSON & JOHNSON ET AL
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.