What is Johnson and Johnson's net worth? Johnson & Johnson's net worth is $65.030 billion. It is almost impossible to walk into a pharmacy, drug store, or grocery store, anywhere in the world, without finding a product made by Johnson & Johnson. The New Brunswick, New Jersey-based company is literally synonymous with over-the-counter medical products, and their many subsidiaries supply medical equipment and drugs to multiple hospitals and surgical clinics around the globe. Some of the company's more widely recognized products include, Band-Aid, Tylenol, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, and Acuvue. Chances are, you have one or more of their products in your bathroom, or medicine cabinet, right now. Johnson & Johnson was founded in direct response to the work of famed doctor and scientist, Joseph Lister, who expounded upon the virtues of antiseptic medical practice in the late 1800s. The Johnson brothers, of whom there were three, created their own line of surgical bandages in 1885. By 1887, the company had grown significantly, and they incorporated. The presidency of the company was passed from relative to relative for almost 80 years. Johnson & Johnson has consistently ranked as one of the most respected company's in the world, and is well known for its commitment to "green" manufacturing. The company's handling of the 1982 Chicago Tylenol incident, in which seven people died after ingesting Tylenol laced with cyanide, is held up as an example of how all manufacturers should handle the recall of products. The company has 230 subsidiaries and manufactures 108 different product lines. They currently employ 117,900 people in 57 countries.
Johnson and Johnson's Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Johnson and Johnson against
- Random Celebrity
Johnson & Johnson
J&J, & Johnson Johnson, Johnson and Johnson, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, JOHNSON & JOHNSON ET AL
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.