What is Johnson and Johnson's net worth? Johnson & Johnson's net worth is $65.030 billion. It is almost impossible to walk into a pharmacy, drug store, or grocery store, anywhere in the world, without finding a product made by Johnson & Johnson. The New Brunswick, New Jersey-based company is literally synonymous with over-the-counter medical products, and their many subsidiaries supply medical equipment and drugs to multiple hospitals and surgical clinics around the globe. Some of the company's more widely recognized products include, Band-Aid, Tylenol, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, and Acuvue. Chances are, you have one or more of their products in your bathroom, or medicine cabinet, right now. Johnson & Johnson was founded in direct response to the work of famed doctor and scientist, Joseph Lister, who expounded upon the virtues of antiseptic medical practice in the late 1800s. The Johnson brothers, of whom there were three, created their own line of surgical bandages in 1885. By 1887, the company had grown significantly, and they incorporated. The presidency of the company was passed from relative to relative for almost 80 years. Johnson & Johnson has consistently ranked as one of the most respected company's in the world, and is well known for its commitment to "green" manufacturing. The company's handling of the 1982 Chicago Tylenol incident, in which seven people died after ingesting Tylenol laced with cyanide, is held up as an example of how all manufacturers should handle the recall of products. The company has 230 subsidiaries and manufactures 108 different product lines. They currently employ 117,900 people in 57 countries.
Johnson and Johnson's Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Johnson and Johnson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Johnson & Johnson
J&J, & Johnson Johnson, Johnson and Johnson, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, JOHNSON & JOHNSON ET AL
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.