What is Johnson and Johnson's net worth? Johnson & Johnson's net worth is $65.030 billion. It is almost impossible to walk into a pharmacy, drug store, or grocery store, anywhere in the world, without finding a product made by Johnson & Johnson. The New Brunswick, New Jersey-based company is literally synonymous with over-the-counter medical products, and their many subsidiaries supply medical equipment and drugs to multiple hospitals and surgical clinics around the globe. Some of the company's more widely recognized products include, Band-Aid, Tylenol, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, and Acuvue. Chances are, you have one or more of their products in your bathroom, or medicine cabinet, right now. Johnson & Johnson was founded in direct response to the work of famed doctor and scientist, Joseph Lister, who expounded upon the virtues of antiseptic medical practice in the late 1800s. The Johnson brothers, of whom there were three, created their own line of surgical bandages in 1885. By 1887, the company had grown significantly, and they incorporated. The presidency of the company was passed from relative to relative for almost 80 years. Johnson & Johnson has consistently ranked as one of the most respected company's in the world, and is well known for its commitment to "green" manufacturing. The company's handling of the 1982 Chicago Tylenol incident, in which seven people died after ingesting Tylenol laced with cyanide, is held up as an example of how all manufacturers should handle the recall of products. The company has 230 subsidiaries and manufactures 108 different product lines. They currently employ 117,900 people in 57 countries.
Johnson and Johnson's Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Johnson and Johnson against
- Random Celebrity
Johnson & Johnson
J&J, & Johnson Johnson, Johnson and Johnson, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, JOHNSON & JOHNSON ET AL
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.