Bayou Billionaires net worth: Bayou Billionaires is an American reality show that has a net worth of $1 billion dollars. Bayou Billionaires is a reality show airing on the Country Music Channel. The program is currently in its second season. The show follows Gerald and Kitten Dowden, and their family. It was discovered that their home was built on a major natural gas well in Shreveport, Louisiana, and it made them instantly wealthy. They nicknamed their windfall, "mailbox money", since they receive massive checks each month as payment for maintaining their hold on the land above the well. The program has met with some criticism, as the problems and issues associated with natural gas drilling are rarely shown or discussed. The Dowdens have also come under scrutiny, as they have a tendency to spend their money like it will never stop coming, which may, in fact, not be the case.
Bayou Billionaires Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bayou Billionaires against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.