William Clay Ford, Jr. Net Worth: William Clay Ford, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $1 billion dollars. William Clay Ford, Jr. was born May 13, 1957 in Detroit, Michigan. Ford is the great-grandson of Henry Ford and best known as the Executive Chairman of Ford Motor Company. Ford is also the Vice Chairman of the Detroit Lions NFL franchise. William Clay Ford, Jr. is a lifelong futurist on urban mobility and the environment. He holds an M.S. in Management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a B.A. from Princeton University. He joined the Ford company in 1979 and held a variety of positions, beginning in product development and also serving on the financial staff, a grooming ground for future executives. He briefly headed the Climate Control Division. Ford gave up an executive position in heavy truck program management to become chairman of the finance committee on the Board of Directors, a non-executive corporate position. He was elected Chairman of the Board in September 1998 and took office on January 1, 1999. Ford added the title of CEO to his résumé on October 30, 2001, following the dismissal of then-CEO Jacques Nasser, a move to change corporate values focus from maximizing corporate profits and shareholder value to valuing people and tradition. With the retirement of Ford President and COO Jim Padilla in 2006, Ford assumed those roles as well. Also in 2006, Ford announced he was stepping down as President and CEO, naming former Boeing senior executive Alan Mulally as his replacement. Ford continues as the company's Executive Chairman. In 2011, Ford was inducted into Irish America magazine's Hall of Fame.
William Clay Ford Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare William Clay Ford, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
William Clay Ford, Jr.
Date of Birth
May 3, 1957 (58 years old)
United States of America
William Ford Jr, William C. Ford, Jr., William "Bill" Ford Jr.
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Google CEO Sundar Pichai Got A Stock Package Worth Almost $200 Millionon Feb 11, 2016
Beyonce's Latest Single Had A Very Unlikely Beneficiaryon Feb 11, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free Agentson Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.