William Clay Ford, Jr. Net Worth: William Clay Ford, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $1 billion dollars. William Clay Ford, Jr. was born May 13, 1957 in Detroit, Michigan. Ford is the great-grandson of Henry Ford and best known as the Executive Chairman of Ford Motor Company. Ford is also the Vice Chairman of the Detroit Lions NFL franchise. William Clay Ford, Jr. is a lifelong futurist on urban mobility and the environment. He holds an M.S. in Management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a B.A. from Princeton University. He joined the Ford company in 1979 and held a variety of positions, beginning in product development and also serving on the financial staff, a grooming ground for future executives. He briefly headed the Climate Control Division. Ford gave up an executive position in heavy truck program management to become chairman of the finance committee on the Board of Directors, a non-executive corporate position. He was elected Chairman of the Board in September 1998 and took office on January 1, 1999. Ford added the title of CEO to his résumé on October 30, 2001, following the dismissal of then-CEO Jacques Nasser, a move to change corporate values focus from maximizing corporate profits and shareholder value to valuing people and tradition. With the retirement of Ford President and COO Jim Padilla in 2006, Ford assumed those roles as well. Also in 2006, Ford announced he was stepping down as President and CEO, naming former Boeing senior executive Alan Mulally as his replacement. Ford continues as the company's Executive Chairman. In 2011, Ford was inducted into Irish America magazine's Hall of Fame.
William Clay Ford Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare William Clay Ford, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
William Clay Ford, Jr.
Date of Birth
May 3, 1957
United States of America
William Ford Jr, William C. Ford, Jr., William "Bill" Ford Jr.
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015It pays to be funny… literally. Of the highest paid television stars of the year, 15 of them hail from the land of sitcoms. These are the highest paid actors and actresses on TV.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.