William Clay Ford, Jr. Net Worth: William Clay Ford, Jr. is an American businessman who has a net worth of $1 billion dollars. William Clay Ford, Jr. was born May 13, 1957 in Detroit, Michigan. Ford is the great-grandson of Henry Ford and best known as the Executive Chairman of Ford Motor Company. Ford is also the Vice Chairman of the Detroit Lions NFL franchise. William Clay Ford, Jr. is a lifelong futurist on urban mobility and the environment. He holds an M.S. in Management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a B.A. from Princeton University. He joined the Ford company in 1979 and held a variety of positions, beginning in product development and also serving on the financial staff, a grooming ground for future executives. He briefly headed the Climate Control Division. Ford gave up an executive position in heavy truck program management to become chairman of the finance committee on the Board of Directors, a non-executive corporate position. He was elected Chairman of the Board in September 1998 and took office on January 1, 1999. Ford added the title of CEO to his résumé on October 30, 2001, following the dismissal of then-CEO Jacques Nasser, a move to change corporate values focus from maximizing corporate profits and shareholder value to valuing people and tradition. With the retirement of Ford President and COO Jim Padilla in 2006, Ford assumed those roles as well. Also in 2006, Ford announced he was stepping down as President and CEO, naming former Boeing senior executive Alan Mulally as his replacement. Ford continues as the company's Executive Chairman. In 2011, Ford was inducted into Irish America magazine's Hall of Fame.
William Clay Ford Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare William Clay Ford, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
William Clay Ford, Jr.
Date of Birth
May 3, 1957 (59 years old)
United States of America
William Ford Jr, William C. Ford, Jr., William "Bill" Ford Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.