Automotive businessman Sergio Marchionne is currently the CEO of both Fiat and Chrysler, and he has a net worth of $60 million. In addition to his impressive net worth, Marchionne has achieved notability that few businessmen are able to by actually doing a tangibly good job in turning around two struggling companies: The aforementioned Fiat and Chrysler were both in serious financial trouble before Marchionne was brought in to turn them around and get them back on their feet, which he managed to do in both cases. One of the ways he was able to do this is through a unique and idiosyncratic management style based on his preference for a "hands on" style of communication. For instance, Marchionne is reported to have been appalled by the practice at Fiat of executives communicating with each other through their secretaries. Marchionne favors a much more personal approach, and even moved his office from the top floor penthouse to the fourth floor of Chrysler headquarters, the same floor of the engineering department. The penthouse at the top floor which used to be the offices of the president and vice president of the company now sits empty and unused, relics of an era of poor business.
Sergio Marchionne Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sergio Marchionne against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1952 (63 years old)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?