Michael Arrington net worth: Michael Arrington is an American blogger, entrepreneur who has a net worth of $15 million. Michael Arrington earned his net worth by creating the website TechCrunch which he eventually sold to AOL. TechCrunch profiles other websites, products and startup companies. Arrington was raised in Huntington Beach, California and Surrey, England. He attended the University of California, in Berkeley, but eventually graduated from Claremont McKenna University with a degree in economics. He then attended Stanford Law School. As a lawyer he worked for O'Melviny & Myers, as well as, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rossati, in both corporate and securities law. Outside of TechCrunch, Arrington was the co-founder of Achex (an internet payments company) which eventually was sold to First Data Corp for $32 million. He is the founder of Edgeio and the Chief Operating Officer of Razorgator. In 2010, TechCrunch was acquired by AOL for $25 – $40 million (the exact final purchase price has not been confirmed). In 2008, Arrington was listed by Time Magazine as one of the world's most influential people. He left TechCrunch in September 2011 but returned a year later. Arrington is a co-founder of a Venture Capital firm called Crunchfund. He is a well-known advocate of dropping out of college in favor of the entrepreneurial life.
Michael Arrington Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Arrington against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 13, 1970 (45 years old)
Entrepreneur, Editor, Journalist, Writer
United States of America
Jack Michael Arrington, J. Michael Arrington, Mike Arrington
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.