Michael Arrington net worth: Michael Arrington is an American blogger, entrepreneur who has a net worth of $15 million. Michael Arrington earned his net worth by creating the website TechCrunch which he eventually sold to AOL. TechCrunch profiles other websites, products and startup companies. Arrington was raised in Huntington Beach, California and Surrey, England. He attended the University of California, in Berkeley, but eventually graduated from Claremont McKenna University with a degree in economics. He then attended Stanford Law School. As a lawyer he worked for O'Melviny & Myers, as well as, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rossati, in both corporate and securities law. Outside of TechCrunch, Arrington was the co-founder of Achex (an internet payments company) which eventually was sold to First Data Corp for $32 million. He is the founder of Edgeio and the Chief Operating Officer of Razorgator. In 2010, TechCrunch was acquired by AOL for $25 – $40 million (the exact final purchase price has not been confirmed). In 2008, Arrington was listed by Time Magazine as one of the world's most influential people. He left TechCrunch in September 2011 but returned a year later. Arrington is a co-founder of a Venture Capital firm called Crunchfund. He is a well-known advocate of dropping out of college in favor of the entrepreneurial life.
Michael Arrington Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Arrington against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 13, 1970 (46 years old)
Entrepreneur, Editor, Journalist, Writer
United States of America
Jack Michael Arrington, J. Michael Arrington, Mike Arrington
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George SorosAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?