Michael Arrington net worth: Michael Arrington is an American blogger, entrepreneur who has a net worth of $15 million. Michael Arrington earned his net worth by creating the website TechCrunch which he eventually sold to AOL. TechCrunch profiles other websites, products and startup companies. Arrington was raised in Huntington Beach, California and Surrey, England. He attended the University of California, in Berkeley, but eventually graduated from Claremont McKenna University with a degree in economics. He then attended Stanford Law School. As a lawyer he worked for O'Melviny & Myers, as well as, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rossati, in both corporate and securities law. Outside of TechCrunch, Arrington was the co-founder of Achex (an internet payments company) which eventually was sold to First Data Corp for $32 million. He is the founder of Edgeio and the Chief Operating Officer of Razorgator. In 2010, TechCrunch was acquired by AOL for $25 – $40 million (the exact final purchase price has not been confirmed). In 2008, Arrington was listed by Time Magazine as one of the world's most influential people. He left TechCrunch in September 2011 but returned a year later. Arrington is a co-founder of a Venture Capital firm called Crunchfund. He is a well-known advocate of dropping out of college in favor of the entrepreneurial life.
Michael Arrington Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Arrington against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 13, 1970 (46 years old)
Entrepreneur, Editor, Journalist, Writer
United States of America
Jack Michael Arrington, J. Michael Arrington, Mike Arrington
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?