Maximillion Cooper net worth: Maximillion Cooper, AKA Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper, is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and race car driver who has a net worth of $80 million. Maximillion Cooper is probably most famous for being the founder of the Gumball 3000 car race. Born in Stone, Staffordshire, England, Cooper launched his first company in 1999 after earning a Degree in Law from Sussex University. The Gumball 3000 is a popular international racing company that also puts on concerts and has a clothing line. The race is a 3000 mile international rally across public roads. The route is different every year and racers must finish the course in just seven days. Participants typically use exotic super cars such as Ferraris and Lamborghinis to complete the race. Cooper has four children with his ex-wife Julie Brangstrup, with whom he also co-founded the Gumball. Max began dating the rapper Eve since 2010. Eve and Cooper actually met when she participated in the rally for clothing brand Puma, a few years back. They have been together ever since and today Eve is considered the First Lady of Gumball. On The Chelsea Handler Show, Eve opened up about the fact that this is her and his first interracial relationship: "I've never been the type of person to discriminate," she said. "But I honestly have to say I never thought I'd be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It's amazing. I'm the first black girl he's ever been with too." On December 31st, Eve announced to her instagram followers that she and Maximillion were engaged. Max proposed with a large diamond ring on Christmas day in Scotland surrounded by their family and friends. The couple has houses in New York and England, but due to Maximillion's Gumball schedule and Eve's acting/performing career, they travel the world quite often. In February of 2014, the couple announced that they are expecting their first child together and in June of 2014, the couple were married in Ibiza.
Maximillion Cooper Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maximillion Cooper against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 7, 1972 (44 years old)
Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Fashion designer, Race car driver, Model
Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?