Maximillion Cooper net worth: Maximillion Cooper, AKA Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper, is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and race car driver who has a net worth of $80 million. Maximillion Cooper is probably most famous for being the founder of the Gumball 3000 car race. Born in Stone, Staffordshire, England, Cooper launched his first company in 1999 after earning a Degree in Law from Sussex University. The Gumball 3000 is a popular international racing company that also puts on concerts and has a clothing line. The race is a 3000 mile international rally across public roads. The route is different every year and racers must finish the course in just seven days. Participants typically use exotic super cars such as Ferraris and Lamborghinis to complete the race. Cooper has four children with his ex-wife Julie Brangstrup, with whom he also co-founded the Gumball. Max began dating the rapper Eve since 2010. Eve and Cooper actually met when she participated in the rally for clothing brand Puma, a few years back. They have been together ever since and today Eve is considered the First Lady of Gumball. On The Chelsea Handler Show, Eve opened up about the fact that this is her and his first interracial relationship: "I've never been the type of person to discriminate," she said. "But I honestly have to say I never thought I'd be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It's amazing. I'm the first black girl he's ever been with too." On December 31st, Eve announced to her instagram followers that she and Maximillion were engaged. Max proposed with a large diamond ring on Christmas day in Scotland surrounded by their family and friends. The couple has houses in New York and England, but due to Maximillion's Gumball schedule and Eve's acting/performing career, they travel the world quite often. In February of 2014, the couple announced that they are expecting their first child together and in June of 2014, the couple were married in Ibiza.
Maximillion Cooper Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maximillion Cooper against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 7, 1972 (43 years old)
Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Fashion designer, Race car driver, Model
Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.