Maximillion Cooper net worth: Maximillion Cooper AKA Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and race car driver who has a net worth of $50 million. Maximillion Cooper is probably most famous for being the founder of the Gumball 3000 car race. Born in Stone, Staffordshire, England, Cooper launched his first company in 1999 after earning a Degree in Law from Sussex University. The Gumball 3000 is a popular international racing company that also puts on concerts and has a clothing line. The race is a 3000 mile international rally across public roads. The route is different every year and racers must finish the course in just seven days. Participants typically use exotic super cars such as Ferraris and Lamborghinis to complete the race. Cooper has four children with his ex-wife Julie Brangstrup, with whom he also co-founded the Gumball. Max has been the rapper Eve since 2010. Eve and Cooper actually met when she participated in the rally for clothing brand Puma, a few years back. They have been together ever since and today Eve is considered the First Lady of Gumball. On The Chelsea Handler Show, Eve opened up about the fact that this is her and his first interracial relationship: I've never been the type of person to discriminate," she said. "But I honestly have to say I never thought I'd be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It's amazing. I'm the first black girl he's ever been with too." On December 31st, Eve announced to her instagram followers that she and Maximillion were engaged. Max proposed with a large diamond ring on Christmas day in Scotland surrounded by their family and friends. The couple have houses in New York and England, but due to Maximillion's Gumball schedule and Eve's acting/performing career, they travel the world quite often. In February of 2014, the couple announced that they are expecting their first child together and in June of 2014, the couple were married in Ibiza.
Maximillion Cooper Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maximillion Cooper against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 7, 1972
Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Fashion designer, Race car driver, Model
Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.