Maximillion Cooper net worth: Maximillion Cooper AKA Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and race car driver who has a net worth of $50 million. Maximillion Cooper is probably most famous for being the founder of the Gumball 3000 car race. Born in Stone, Staffordshire, England, Cooper launched his first company in 1999 after earning a Degree in Law from Sussex University. The Gumball 3000 is a popular international racing company that also puts on concerts and has a clothing line. The race is a 3000 mile international rally across public roads. The route is different every year and racers must finish the course in just seven days. Participants typically use exotic super cars such as Ferraris and Lamborghinis to complete the race. Cooper has four children with his ex-wife Julie Brangstrup, with whom he also co-founded the Gumball. Max has been the rapper Eve since 2010. Eve and Cooper actually met when she participated in the rally for clothing brand Puma, a few years back. They have been together ever since and today Eve is considered the First Lady of Gumball. On The Chelsea Handler Show, Eve opened up about the fact that this is her and his first interracial relationship: I've never been the type of person to discriminate," she said. "But I honestly have to say I never thought I'd be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It's amazing. I'm the first black girl he's ever been with too." On December 31st, Eve announced to her instagram followers that she and Maximillion were engaged. Max proposed with a large diamond ring on Christmas day in Scotland surrounded by their family and friends. The couple have houses in New York and England, but due to Maximillion's Gumball schedule and Eve's acting/performing career, they travel the world quite often. In February of 2014, the couple announced that they are expecting their first child together and in June of 2014, the couple were married in Ibiza.
Maximillion Cooper Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maximillion Cooper against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 7, 1972 (43 years old)
Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Fashion designer, Race car driver, Model
Maximillion Fife Alexander Cooper
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?