Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen net worth: Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen is a Danish CEO who has a net worth is $8.6 billion which makes him the richest person in Denmark. Born in Billund, Denmark, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, grew up working in the family business, LEGO. His grandfather, Ole Kirk Kristiansen, founded the company in 1932. As a youngster, he was often the person who tested out new LEGO ideas, and determined whether instructions were understandable. In his early 40s, he took over as President and CEO. During his tenure as President, he launched a number of new LEGO Group projects and lines, including Lego.com, LEGO Mindstorms, and a range of new themes and minifigures. LEGO Group has received a number of awards, including The Freedom Prize and The Distinguished Family Business Award from Switzerland, the Moran insignia of the Order of Civil Merit from South Korea, and in 2008, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen was inducted into the Toy Hall of Fame. His grandfather and father were already members. He stepped down as President and CEO of LEGO Group in 2004, in order to focus his energy on company ownership and some of LEGO's subsidiaries.
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1947 (68 years old)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.