Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen net worth: Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen is a Danish CEO who has a net worth is $8.6 billion which makes him the richest person in Denmark. Born in Billund, Denmark, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, grew up working in the family business, LEGO. His grandfather, Ole Kirk Kristiansen, founded the company in 1932. As a youngster, he was often the person who tested out new LEGO ideas, and determined whether instructions were understandable. In his early 40s, he took over as President and CEO. During his tenure as President, he launched a number of new LEGO Group projects and lines, including Lego.com, LEGO Mindstorms, and a range of new themes and minifigures. LEGO Group has received a number of awards, including The Freedom Prize and The Distinguished Family Business Award from Switzerland, the Moran insignia of the Order of Civil Merit from South Korea, and in 2008, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen was inducted into the Toy Hall of Fame. His grandfather and father were already members. He stepped down as President and CEO of LEGO Group in 2004, in order to focus his energy on company ownership and some of LEGO's subsidiaries.
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1947
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Jared Polis Is One Of The Richest Politicians In America - And The Way He Got Rich Is Amazing...on Aug 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.