Keiichiro Takahara net worth: Keiichiro Takahara is a Japanese billionaire who has a net worth of $3.3 billion. Keiichiro Takahara is the chairman and founder of Unicharm Corporation, a maker of diapers, sanitary napkins, cosmetic products, household products, pet care products, food-packaging and industrial materials. Takahara's son, Takahisa, currently serves as company's CEO, a position he has held since 2001. Due to Japan's aging population, the company's sale of adult diapers exceed that for babies for the first time in 2012. The same year Unicharm saw its stock price grow, thanks in part to massive sales particularly in China and India. Apart from moving it's operations in other parts of Asia like Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and China; Unicharm operates subsidiaries in Russia and India, and also has a diaper plant in Egypt, as well as a successful joint venture with Sumitomo's US based pet business, Hartz. In addition to making money, Takahara's company supports the global initiative to reduce poverty called Business Call to Action (BCTA), bringing affordable diapers and sanitary products to 36 million low-income women in the Middle East/North Africa and Asian regions.
Keiichiro Takahara Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Keiichiro Takahara against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?