Keiichiro Takahara net worth: Keiichiro Takahara is a Japanese billionaire who has a net worth of $3.3 billion. Keiichiro Takahara is the chairman and founder of Unicharm Corporation, a maker of diapers, sanitary napkins, cosmetic products, household products, pet care products, food-packaging and industrial materials. Takahara's son, Takahisa, currently serves as company's CEO, a position he has held since 2001. Due to Japan's aging population, the company's sale of adult diapers exceed that for babies for the first time in 2012. The same year Unicharm saw its stock price grow, thanks in part to massive sales particularly in China and India. Apart from moving it's operations in other parts of Asia like Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and China; Unicharm operates subsidiaries in Russia and India, and also has a diaper plant in Egypt, as well as a successful joint venture with Sumitomo's US based pet business, Hartz. In addition to making money, Takahara's company supports the global initiative to reduce poverty called Business Call to Action (BCTA), bringing affordable diapers and sanitary products to 36 million low-income women in the Middle East/North Africa and Asian regions.
Keiichiro Takahara Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Keiichiro Takahara against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.