Keiichiro Takahara net worth: Keiichiro Takahara is a Japanese billionaire who has a net worth of $3.3 billion. Keiichiro Takahara is the chairman and founder of Unicharm Corporation, a maker of diapers, sanitary napkins, cosmetic products, household products, pet care products, food-packaging and industrial materials. Takahara's son, Takahisa, currently serves as company's CEO, a position he has held since 2001. Due to Japan's aging population, the company's sale of adult diapers exceed that for babies for the first time in 2012. The same year Unicharm saw its stock price grow, thanks in part to massive sales particularly in China and India. Apart from moving it's operations in other parts of Asia like Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and China; Unicharm operates subsidiaries in Russia and India, and also has a diaper plant in Egypt, as well as a successful joint venture with Sumitomo's US based pet business, Hartz. In addition to making money, Takahara's company supports the global initiative to reduce poverty called Business Call to Action (BCTA), bringing affordable diapers and sanitary products to 36 million low-income women in the Middle East/North Africa and Asian regions.
Keiichiro Takahara Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Keiichiro Takahara against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.