Keiichiro Takahara net worth: Keiichiro Takahara is a Japanese billionaire who has a net worth of $3.3 billion. Keiichiro Takahara is the chairman and founder of Unicharm Corporation, a maker of diapers, sanitary napkins, cosmetic products, household products, pet care products, food-packaging and industrial materials. Takahara's son, Takahisa, currently serves as company's CEO, a position he has held since 2001. Due to Japan's aging population, the company's sale of adult diapers exceed that for babies for the first time in 2012. The same year Unicharm saw its stock price grow, thanks in part to massive sales particularly in China and India. Apart from moving it's operations in other parts of Asia like Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and China; Unicharm operates subsidiaries in Russia and India, and also has a diaper plant in Egypt, as well as a successful joint venture with Sumitomo's US based pet business, Hartz. In addition to making money, Takahara's company supports the global initiative to reduce poverty called Business Call to Action (BCTA), bringing affordable diapers and sanitary products to 36 million low-income women in the Middle East/North Africa and Asian regions.
Keiichiro Takahara Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Keiichiro Takahara against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.