John Schnatter net worth: "Papa" John Schnatter is an American pizza entrepreneur and television personality who has a net worth of $600 million. John Schnatter is famous for being the founder, chairman and CEO of Papa Johns International Inc, a pizza delivery business. John Schnatter accumulated his net worth through his 4000 franchise pizza restaurants that are located in all 50 states and 30 countries around the world. Schnatter has become a national celebrity thanks to his appearance in many national commercials which always end with the signature slogan "Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Papa Johns." Schnatter was born in Jeffersonville, Indiana on November 23, 1961. In 1983, when John was in his early twenties, he delivered pizza for the bar/restaurant that his father co-owned. Eventually Schnatter sold his car, a 1971 Camaro Z28, to buy out the father's partner. Schnatter describes his business as a "17 year overnight success story". After nearly 30 years, the company is definitely a success. Today Papa Johns has 16,000 employees and over $1.1 billion in revenue per year! Schnatter lives in a 40,000 square foot castle located within an exclusive Louisville, Kentucky country club. The house is worth $7-10 million and features a 22 car multi-level garage, several pools, a private lake and a golf course.
Papa John Schnatter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Papa John Schnatter against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 23, 1961 (54 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Spokesperson
United States of America
John H Schnatter
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.