"Papa" John Schnatter is the founder, chairman and CEO of Papa Johns International Inc who has a net worth of $600 million. John Schnatter accumulated his net worth through his 4000 franchise pizza restaurants that are located in all 50 states and 30 countries around the world. Schnatter has become a national celebrity thanks to his appearance in many national commercials which always end with the signature slogan "Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Papa Johns." John Schnatter was born in Jeffersonville, Indiana on November 23, 1961. In 1983, when John was in his early twenties, he delivered pizza for the bar/restaurant that his father co-owned. Eventually Schnatter sold his car, a 1971 Camaro Z28, to buyout the father's partner. Schnatter describes his business as a "17 year overnight success story". After nearly 30 years, the company is definitely a success. Today Papa Johns has 16,000 employees and over $1.1 billion in revenue per year!
Papa John Schnatter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Papa John Schnatter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 23, 1961
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Spokesperson
United States of America
John H Schnatter
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.