Jean-Claude Decaux net worth: Jean-Claude Decaux is a French entrepreneur who has a net worth of $6.9 billion. Jean-Claude Decaux made his fortune in advertising, having founded the outdoor advertising company JCDecaux in 1964. The first arrangement of the company was to set up ads on bus shelters and public toilets in Lyon. Ever since it has expanded its operation to airports, malls, subways and billboards throughout Asia Pacific and Europe. It was in 2010, when JCDecaux became the world's largest outdoor advertising company with more than 10,300 employees worldwide in more than 55 countries. Two years later, Decaux made a deal with the city of Sao Paulo, granting his company a 25-year contract to design, manufacture, install and maintain the advertising faces on 1,000 digital clocks. Currently, Decaux serves as a chairman of the company's supervisory board, because in 2000, he handed over his CEO role to his two sons Jean-Francois and Jean-Charles.
Jean-Claude Decaux Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jean-Claude Decaux against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?