Jean-Claude Decaux net worth: Jean-Claude Decaux is a French entrepreneur who has a net worth of $6.9 billion. Jean-Claude Decaux made his fortune in advertising, having founded the outdoor advertising company JCDecaux in 1964. The first arrangement of the company was to set up ads on bus shelters and public toilets in Lyon. Ever since it has expanded its operation to airports, malls, subways and billboards throughout Asia Pacific and Europe. It was in 2010, when JCDecaux became the world's largest outdoor advertising company with more than 10,300 employees worldwide in more than 55 countries. Two years later, Decaux made a deal with the city of Sao Paulo, granting his company a 25-year contract to design, manufacture, install and maintain the advertising faces on 1,000 digital clocks. Currently, Decaux serves as a chairman of the company's supervisory board, because in 2000, he handed over his CEO role to his two sons Jean-Francois and Jean-Charles.
Jean-Claude Decaux Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jean-Claude Decaux against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...