Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti net worth: Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti are Italian billionaire brothers who have a net worth of $7.5 billion. The Perfetti duo together own the Italian candy and gum manufacturer Perfetti Van Melle, founded by their father Ambrogio and Uncle Egidio Perfetti in 1946. Initially called Perfetti and headquartered in a small town near Milan, the company was the first to introduce chewing gum to Italians. It was in 2001, when Perfetti paid more than $900 million for Van Melle, the Dutch owner of Mentos, Fruittella and Airheads, and established under the name Perfetti Van Melle. Ever since the company grew, and today it owns a major subsidiary in the USA, (Perfetti Van Melle USA), as well as many others in large markets worldwide. In 2006, it acquired Chupa Chupas, a Spanish company best known for its lollipops. As of today, the confectionery and gum maker employs 17,000 people via 30 subsidiary companies and distributes its products in over 130 countries. The press-shy siblings, who are Swiss residents, are no longer involved in any business operations.
Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Perfetti Van Melle
Tập Đoàn Perfetti Van Melle
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.