Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti net worth: Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti are Italian billionaire brothers who have a net worth of $7.5 billion. The Perfetti duo together own the Italian candy and gum manufacturer Perfetti Van Melle, founded by their father Ambrogio and Uncle Egidio Perfetti in 1946. Initially called Perfetti and headquartered in a small town near Milan, the company was the first to introduce chewing gum to Italians. It was in 2001, when Perfetti paid more than $900 million for Van Melle, the Dutch owner of Mentos, Fruittella and Airheads, and established under the name Perfetti Van Melle. Ever since the company grew, and today it owns a major subsidiary in the USA, (Perfetti Van Melle USA), as well as many others in large markets worldwide. In 2006, it acquired Chupa Chupas, a Spanish company best known for its lollipops. As of today, the confectionery and gum maker employs 17,000 people via 30 subsidiary companies and distributes its products in over 130 countries. The press-shy siblings, who are Swiss residents, are no longer involved in any business operations.
Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Perfetti Van Melle
Tập Đoàn Perfetti Van Melle
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.