Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti net worth: Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti are Italian billionaire brothers who have a net worth of $7.5 billion. The Perfetti duo together own the Italian candy and gum manufacturer Perfetti Van Melle, founded by their father Ambrogio and Uncle Egidio Perfetti in 1946. Initially called Perfetti and headquartered in a small town near Milan, the company was the first to introduce chewing gum to Italians. It was in 2001, when Perfetti paid more than $900 million for Van Melle, the Dutch owner of Mentos, Fruittella and Airheads, and established under the name Perfetti Van Melle. Ever since the company grew, and today it owns a major subsidiary in the USA, (Perfetti Van Melle USA), as well as many others in large markets worldwide. In 2006, it acquired Chupa Chupas, a Spanish company best known for its lollipops. As of today, the confectionery and gum maker employs 17,000 people via 30 subsidiary companies and distributes its products in over 130 countries. The press-shy siblings, who are Swiss residents, are no longer involved in any business operations.
Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Perfetti Van Melle
Tập Đoàn Perfetti Van Melle
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?
- Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office MilestoneA recent milestone hit by Marvel Studios in the field of box office receipts serves as a strong reminder of just what a powerhouse this sprawling cinematic franchise has become.